Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: This Harvey Weinstein fellow; he's clearly something of a knob.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Down where though? It's Hollywood
    was precisely what I was going to say

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Perfect opportunity for her to get the best financial settlement out of the divorce.
    Yes, but that's not particularly "modern", is it. It's more commonly known as wanting to have your cake and eat it too, I think.

So far as I can see, it's actually the main reason women will never rule the world
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Indeed. These women were offered a career fast track and are now complaining about it.

There is no pleasing some people.
    I guess there's the rub. If they did put out and then did not get anything. That too is commonplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But surely such a transactional arrangement falls entirely within the boundaries of agency and consent you outline? Each party has something the other wants and an exchange is made - where’s the problem?
    The problem is that women are expected to be prostitutes to advance a career other than prostitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The problem is that women are expected to be prostitutes to advance a career other than prostitution.
    Not just dollies, A. Unless you've missed the ongoing sex abuse investigations in football, I suppose. Of course, it's the modern convention but I'm not certain divvying the various victims up into factions is terribly helpful.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    I guess there's the rub. If they did put out and then did not get anything. That too is commonplace.
    Developments surrounding the Streep woman will be fascinating. Surely failure to give up all her Academy awards would amount to an admission .. of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Of course, what he should do is claim that he’s the victim of anti-semitism - a victim of the trope of grasping, greedy Jewish plutocrats wanting to despoil innocent shiksas as a form of racial revenge.

The fact that he’s bang to rights shouldn’t stand in the way of his right to take refuge in identity politics, after all.
    Seriously what the hell are you talking about. I would simply like a translation of this gobbledy.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    What whispers are you hearing, e? Is it personal; I mean, why right now?