Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This Harvey Weinstein fellow; he's clearly something of a knob.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Not illegal all the same is it?

The ladies still had a say, could exit the scenario should they wish.

Sleazy etc. as you say and roundly condemned now.
    I'm not actually sure what the criminal offence would be, actually. If you can be charged and convicted of rape for not having made an effort to determine that the woman or man can consent, you would have thought that there was something criminal in coercing someone to have sex with you in order to receive a professional advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I'm not actually sure what the criminal offence would be, actually. If you can be charged and convicted of rape for not having made an effort to determine that the woman or man can consent, you would have thought that there was something criminal in coercing someone to have sex with you in order to receive a professional advantage.
    I'm pretty sure wànking into a plant pot is a criminal offence. Difficult to prove now, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm pretty sure wànking into a plant pot is a criminal offence. Difficult to prove now, though.
    What sort of pot plant? We need the full details? Was it a busy Lizzie?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    What sort of pot plant? We need the full details? Was it a busy Lizzie?
    If so, it would be a jizzy Busy Lizzie.

If so, it would be a jizzy Busy Lizzie.
    That was a tap in......
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

wes isn't bothered about ****ing. No. Public masturbation barely registers on wes's outrage scale. Wear an item of nightwear in your own bedroom, though, and he's off the fúcking scale enraged, urging a capital sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    wes isn't bothered about ****ing. No. Public masturbation barely registers on wes's outrage scale. Wear an item of nightwear in your own bedroom, though, and he's off the fúcking scale enraged, urging a capital sentence.
    I shudder to think what he'd make of you emerging from your room after a late night in your undercrackers

I'm interested in the mechanics of this pot plant wànking incident, tbh. How long was he there? Was he there from soup to nuts (as it were)? Because I'd have thought that would take a while even if the chap's on a hair trigger. Did he get up, go over to the plant, unzip, get started and continue to ejaculation? That's a lot of faff.

I shudder to think what he'd make of you emerging from your room after a late night in your undercrackers

I'm interested in the mechanics of this pot plant wànking incident, tbh. How long was he there? Was he there from soup to nuts (as it were)? Because I'd have thought that would take a while even if the chap's on a hair trigger. Did he get up, go over to the plant, unzip, get started and continue to ejaculation? That's a lot of faff.
    I feel a little sorry for the plant. One shudders to imagine what HRH The Prince of Wales would have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I feel a little sorry for the plant. One shudders to imagine what HRH The Prince of Wales would have to say.
    Well if it was something like a Yucca or a cheese plant, it would at least be reasonably wipe-clean.

Well if it was something like a Yucca or a cheese plant, it would at least be reasonably wipe-clean.
    Cheese plant?