Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This Harvey Weinstein fellow; he's clearly something of a knob.

This Harvey Weinstein fellow; he's clearly something of a knob.

However, I'm somewhat cynical about the claims of those who felt 'violated' because he opned the door of his hotel room wearing a dressing gown. There seems to me to be an element of overreaction here.

It would appear that hyperbole is the new reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    However, I'm somewhat cynical about the claims of those who felt 'violated' because he opned the door of his hotel room wearing a dressing gown. There seems to me to be an element of overreaction here.

The thing is, that industry is full of horrible, ugly men who probably spent most of the first 20-odd years of their lives being rejected by women, so when they finally get a bit of power over women, they exploit it mercilessly. This age-old phenomenon can hardly come as a surprise to anyone, can it?

if you offend anybody nowadays by any act or omission whether with aforethought or through thoughtlessness, you are a Nazi / Fascist. FACT!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

It's the context c. If he has invited you to his room ostensibly to run through a

script or the such, and then appears at the door in a silken dressing gown, flapping open to reveal his tumescent cock, then a woman could have grounds for complaint.

I find it odd that the only woman defending him is a dog's cock ugly as he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    script or the such, and then appears at the door in a silken dressing gown, flapping open to reveal his tumescent cock, then a woman could have grounds for complaint.

I find it odd that the only woman defending him is a do's cock ugly as he is.
    You see, you've added the visible erection there, h. No one mentioned such an erection. The erection is, as ever, only in your head.

You see, you've added the visible erection there, h. No one mentioned such an erection. The erection is, as ever, only in your head.
    So far, all we've heard is from women he's asked for a massage, masturbated into a pot plant in front of or greeted in his dressing gown. We've heard nothing to my knowledge of him slipping anyone the fattener, have we?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    So far, all we've heard is from women he's asked for a massage, masturbated into a pot plant in front of or greeted in his dressing gown. We've heard nothing to my knowledge of him slipping anyone the fattener, have we?
    You think someone propositioning someone on a professional basis shouldn't be punishable by - at the very least - dismissal?

So your daughter applies for a job somewhere and the interviewer makes it clear he would like sex in exchange for the job offer and that's fine? She can either acquiesce or not take the job and just get on with it?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    You think someone propositioning someone on a professional basis shouldn't be punishable by - at the very least - dismissal?

So your daughter applies for a job somewhere and the interviewer makes it clear he would like sex in exchange for the job offer and that's fine? She can either acquiesce or not take the job and just get on with it?
    A brokers in London interviewed a girl for a dealing job, she was asked if a client asked for a BJ what would she do.... she replied "it all depends how much brokerage he is paying".

She got the job
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Sorry, but where did I say I didn’t think it was grounds for dismissal?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sorry, but where did I say I didn’t think it was grounds for dismissal?
    You didn't - but you clearly played down the significance of his behavior in both your posts on this thread.

What he's done deserves dismissal and possibly incarceration.