Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: South American WC Qualifiers

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    What can Messi actually have done to anyone, I wonder. Unless you are Catalan, of course.

Seems modest and relatively unassuming and is the best footballer I have ever seen, an absolute joy to watch.

Tax dodging ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Tax dodging ****.
    Bit harsh on WES... he might be lots of things but don't think he is a tax dodger.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    What can Messi actually have done to anyone, I wonder. Unless you are Catalan, of course.

Seems modest and relatively unassuming and is the best footballer I have ever seen, an absolute joy to watch.

Hmm - he has a clever public image, that's all I say. Wonderful football of course. Not a patch on Maradona though so not even the best Argentinian I've seen

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Hmm - he has a clever public image, that's all I say. Wonderful football of course. Not a patch on Maradona though so not even the best Argentinian I've seen
    I can't believe you left out Nelson Vivas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I can't believe you left out Nelson Vivas.
    I wish Arsene had against Leeds

Cracking stuff...if Paraguay 7th can beat Venezuela they will dump chile out altogether.

4th in Concacaf has changed 4 different times tonight...Honduras, panama and the US taking turns to f it up.

US could be in massive trouble...2 nil down vs Trinidad...they could get dumped out.

Messi hat trick o:

Dragged them back....

Peru equalise vs Colombia...Chile into 6th unless Alexis can do a Messi

Posted at 2:21
    GOAL - Brazil 3-0 Chile
    Gabriel Jesus (Brazil)
    Chile are out.

Chile, needing a goal to save themselves, push everyone up, including goalkeeper Claudio Bravo.

The attack breaks down, the ball is launched forward and Jesus walks the ball into the net with Bravo stranded.

Alexis Sanchez is in tears as he storms off the pitch.

Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Uraguay qualify automatically...Peru vs All Blacks for the last spot