Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: South American WC Qualifiers

  1. #1
    Senior Member PSRB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    11,307

    South American WC Qualifiers

    I'm being lazy, are any of these on the telly tonight?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'm being lazy, are any of these on the telly tonight?
    Not unless you have a signal for one of the following:

    Eleven, Nova Sport 1 (Cze), Teledeporte, TV3 Sport 2 (Den), ViaPlay (Den), ViaPlay (Swe), Viasat Fotbool (Fin), Viasat Fotbool (Swe)

  3. #3
    Senior Member PSRB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    11,307
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Not unless you have a signal for one of the following:

    Eleven, Nova Sport 1 (Cze), Teledeporte, TV3 Sport 2 (Den), ViaPlay (Den), ViaPlay (Swe), Viasat Fotbool (Fin), Viasat Fotbool (Swe)
    FFS! It'll have to be a dodgy stream then

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    FFS! It'll have to be a dodgy stream then
    They are on at half past tomorrow. The only thing of interest is Argentina not qualifying and a quick check of my mobile device when I wake up will satisfy that.

    I lost an entire 90 minutes of my life to the Ireland v Wales game last night, an awful affair of utter shíteness. Then at the end my young fella asks if I can obtain match tickets for the play off.


  5. #5
    You can watch it on betfair.

  6. #6
    Senior Member PSRB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    11,307
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    They are on at half past tomorrow. The only thing of interest is Argentina not qualifying and a quick check of my mobile device when I wake up will satisfy that.

    I lost an entire 90 minutes of my life to the Ireland v Wales game last night, an awful affair of utter shíteness. Then at the end my young fella asks if I can obtain match tickets for the play off.

    It looked like being a cracking match for 20 minutes and then the moment Joe Allen went off, it became awful

  7. #7
    Would also check YouTube

    Been watching quite a lot of NFL on there recently.

    Not sure how the streamers get away with that.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    They are on at half past tomorrow. The only thing of interest is Argentina not qualifying and a quick check of my mobile device when I wake up will satisfy that.

    I lost an entire 90 minutes of my life to the Ireland v Wales game last night, an awful affair of utter shíteness. Then at the end my young fella asks if I can obtain match tickets for the play off.

    My get to see Cristiano Ronaldo - or better - Granit Xhaka in the flesh

  9. #9
    Senior Member IUFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Mobius
    Posts
    5,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    My get to see Cristiano Ronaldo - or better - Granit Xhaka in the flesh
    I've seen all I ever want to see of Cristiano Ronaldo, thank you.



    Almunia made over 100 appearances for The Arsenal :SFC:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I've seen all I ever want to see of Cristiano Ronaldo, thank you.


    Almunia made over 100 appearances for The Arsenal :SFC:
    I was there for this exercise in cúntery.



    I doubt I'll dandle my grandkids on my knee and tell them in awed tones of the night I saw the great Ronaldo in the flesh.

    I will tell them he was a cünt, though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •