Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Scots are genetically inferior...Strachan

Scots are genetically inferior...Strachan

thats unlucky...1 point now being the standard for genetic purity these days o:

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

I did notice while I was in Wales recently that most of the people were short, scrawny and, well, how can I put this delicately? Ugly.

I appreciate that Wales isn't Scotland but, you know, it's all up norf isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I did notice while I was in Wales recently that most of the people were short, scrawny and, well, how can I put this delicately? Ugly.

I appreciate that Wales isn't Scotland but, you know, it's all up norf isn't it?
    **** off Cloggy
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

How did Marc Overmars do in his suit job at Ajax?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    How did Marc Overmars do in his suit job at Ajax?
    I'm not sure, really. The whole thing at Ajax has been an absolute clusterfúck of Cruyffists vs non-Cruyffists. I stopped reading about it all because it got depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

He's right though; a British team that can't defend set pieces is basically pointless.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    He's right though; a British team that can't defend set pieces is basically pointless.
    You hate Arsene don't you

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You hate Arsene don't you
    A little, I suppose, but not because of that. At least He's smart and footballistic enough to not build a team that has to rely on its ability to defend set pieces.

Actually, I ought to have said " a team full of British players", in the first place.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."