Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I have two chaps at home today doing some plastering and they appear to have

I have two chaps at home today doing some plastering and they appear to have

barricaded me in my office with a sofa

I can't help but feel it is their intention to rob me blind now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

Let me guess, your next post is how they are Asian/Muslim and are bound to stab you as well
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Let me guess, your next post is how they are Asian/Muslim and are bound to stab you as well
    They are both white actually, Pokster. One has both arms covered in tattoos and I can tell that the other has definitely stabbed at least one man in the past.

How do treat your patients from home, Richard? Do they email their symptoms so you can put them through the googleator and copy paste the reply?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    How do treat your patients from home, Richard? Do they email their symptoms so you can put them through the googleator and copy paste the reply?
    3 day weekend, A

They are both white actually, Pokster. One has both arms covered in tattoos and I can tell that the other has definitely stabbed at least one man in the past.
    Thank god you're a doctor then.

Doesn't Theo Walcott have tattoos though? That makes them less scary.

3 day weekend, A
    Excellent. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Thank god you're a doctor then.

Doesn't Theo Walcott have tattoos though? That makes them less scary.
    I've never really understood why black fellows have tattoos - especially the really dark ones. You have to really study their arms/legs to work out whether it's a tattoo or just a blemish of sorts. Someone should invent white tattoos to cater for this market.

I've never really understood why black fellows have tattoos - especially the really dark ones. You have to really study their arms/legs to work out whether it's a tattoo or just a blemish of sorts. Someone should invent white tattoos to cater for this market.
    I'm going to India, sadly. Visited my GP to ask about jabs and he said he would prescribe antibiotics for me to take in case I got a stomach bug. This surprised me.

Aren't stomach bugs caused by viruses and don't antibiotics have no impact at all on viruses?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I'm going to India, sadly. Visited my GP to ask about jabs and he said he would prescribe antibiotics for me to take in case I got a stomach bug. This surprised me.

Aren't stomach bugs caused by viruses and don't antibiotics have no impact at all on viruses?
    They can be but they would most likely to be caused by a wide range of bacterium.