Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I finished watching Simon Sebag Montefiore's Jerusalem documentary series last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    SW? I thought he was a good catholic boy
    That's what they all say, innit
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Any such trivial concerns have had to be put on hold, unfortunately, on account of my new puppies. A popular development, as you can imagine
    Phwoar! Pic?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Phwoar! Pic?
    A picture of my puppies? This isn't Facebook, you know, you disgusting fellow!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Sounds like he was in character then. He's the one that started all the wars and mayhem. "Chaos is a ladder" was his theme.

Definitely capable of a spot of anti-social pedestrian behaviour on the fair streets of your Dublin there.
    Clattered into me as he appeared to be running late for an early evening dinner appointment in Trocadero. I was busy selecting appropriate commute music on my iPod so was not ready for the challenge.

He laid his hand on me, asked after my welfare and apologised. I merely wished him luck.

I expect today the perilous predicament he was briefly in.