Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I assumed the byline pic had been tailored for this story about periods, given that

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yeah, but think who she's just bred with. An internet troll who wishes cancer on people and hurls abuse at women with withered limbs and twisted bodies in wheelchairs.

Why do some women desire to mate with evil men? Proof that there is no god, imo. Not a good one, anyway.
    To be fair, I was the one hurling abuse at her. m just pointed out that she looked a bit funny. I was abusing her because I've actually read the appalling drivel she writes.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The Ghost of Tom Joad really did just wash right over you, didnt it.

You're more like the Ghost of Norman Tebbit.
    My problem with The Grapes of Wrath was that 'Joad' always sounded to me like a euphemism for a turd to me.

As in 'Who left the enormous Joad floating in the pan, ffs?'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be fair, I was the one hurling abuse at her. m just pointed out that she looked a bit funny. I was abusing her because I've actually read the appalling drivel she writes.
    True. Monty just referred to her as a raspberry and moved on. He almost apologised.

My problem with The Grapes of Wrath was that 'Joad' always sounded to me like a euphemism for a turd to me.

As in 'Who left the enormous Joad floating in the pan, ffs?'
    I suppose once that thought gets in your head it is rather difficult to shift.

I was at a do where it was explained that you should never look at a disability as a handicap. Disabled people can do everything you can do.

No, they cant. And if they can then I would argue that they are not ****ing disabled.
    The Good Lie, you see. Hardly surprising that the swivel-eyed right foam at the mouth at the brazen mendacity underpinning the entire philosophy of the contemporary left, while traditional leftists who just seek a fairer share of the fruits of our toil through solidarity with our colleagues can only shake their heads at how far things have fallen.

The Good Lie, you see. Hardly surprising that the swivel-eyed right foam at the mouth at the brazen mendacity underpinning the entire philosophy of the contemporary left, while traditional leftists who just seek a fairer share of the fruits of our toil through solidarity with our colleagues can only shake their heads at how far things have fallen.
    Wait, you're telling me I'm a traditional leftist?

Who knew?

I once sat through a lecture from a blind bloke claiming he could do everything we could do. I was so tempted to challenge him to a frame of snooker for a tenner.

Not being defined by your disability is fine. Just because a bloke cant walk it doesnt mean he cant get his round in- I get that and highly approve.

Moving the conversation on to see your disability as a positive can get very, very silly quite quickly.

I suppose once that thought gets in your head it is rather difficult to shift.
    You'd need break it up with a bogbrush imo

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Wait, you're telling me I'm a traditional leftist?

Who knew?
    I see you more as a cartoon right-wing Colonel (retired).

You'd need break it up with a bogbrush imo
    It isn't the greatest read either. Hardly Dickens....