Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I assumed the byline pic had been tailored for this story about periods, given that

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Wow....you are not a fan of the disabled are you, b
    Well, they’re a bit fùcking needy, aren’t they?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well, they’re a bit fùcking needy, aren’t they?
    A lovely girl with MS on my Facebook feed was complaining about the PIPS payment system this morning. It does sound pretty appalling what they put (already vulnerable) people through

The problem is that in the quest to make the system horrible for people who are on the make, you are hurting people who have simply been dealt a ****ty hand in life (such as this poor girl, who was a micro-biologist before her MS set in).
    Last edited by Monty92; 10-05-2017 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    A lovely girl with MS on my Facebook feed was complaining about the PIPS payment system this morning. It does sound pretty appalling what they put (already vulnerable) people through

The problem is that in the quest to make the system horrible for people who are on the make, you are hurting people who have simply been dealt a ****ty hand in life (such as this poor girl, who was a micro-biologist before her MS set in).
    Unfortunately, that is the nature of any process of scrutiny. Anger should be directed against the cùnts who abuse the system, not the poor sods tasked with trying to stop them.

Never mind the poor fvckers who are forced to smell her every time she drags her appalling, reeking carcass out in public.

That's what these people are like.
    I stood near a bohemian type woman in Asda in Cambridge last week. She stank so badly, I had to walk away.

I blame myself really. I mean, Asda?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Everyone's got a fúcking sob story, haven't they?

Why aren't her family supporting her? Why are they leaving it to the state?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Her mum has MS too and her dad (who physically and mentally abused the family for decades) just died.

I agree that women having appalling judgement in who they choose to breed with is a hugely ignored issue, when tackling it effectively would pretty much solve every social problem.

Her mum has MS too and her dad (who physically and mentally abused the family for decades) just died.

I agree that women having appalling judgement in who they choose to breed with is a hugely ignored issue, when tackling it effectively would pretty much solve every social problem.
    Self-inflicted then I ask again, why does she expect the rest of us to pay for her fun and games?

Mate, you’ve bred with a woman whose mum is mad and whose dad lives on a boat and recently married a Nigerian whore.

Poor old anus.

Unfortunately, that is the nature of any process of scrutiny. Anger should be directed against the cùnts who abuse the system, not the poor sods tasked with trying to stop them.
    And it partly is. Part of the problem is the political imperative to be seen as tough when it comes to public money. A noble enough thought but the problem is that the mounting costs are not really about those on the make. To put in place a tough policy that weeds these people out costs a fair bit of money- more than you lose to those who dont deserve the payouts.

So you have a tough and complex system that is underfunded and under skilled. For every scrounger you weed out you punish plenty of genuine cases and that is news.

THe winter fuel thing was a good example. Not opposed to means testing in general but it was clear that attempting to deny the allowance to those who didnt need it was going to cost more than it saved.

As usual, the real political figure is the number of people registered disabled. As long as that goes down nobody will ask whether the overall spend went down.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

MS is a sob story?