Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: People caught up in terrorist attacks who whip out their phones to film it

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I simply refuse to believe this. I imagine it is something that has happened on occasion and the frequency has simply been exaggerated for the sake of a story.

Which self-respecting chap would send a lady a picture of the membrum virile? No, I simply refuse to believe it.
    Knob pics are flying around willy-nilly. You mark my words. Cocks everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Knob pics are flying around willy-nilly. You mark my words. Cocks everywhere.
    Well I've never received such a photograph, so I don't believe you.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Stop being such a silly old fool.

The point is that the visual spectacle is deliberately reduced so as not to detract from the narrative. Hence there is pretty much no light show, a plain black backdrop and most of the band dress in black or a dark colour. It isn't like a Pink Floyd gig is it.

This is the show. It is there to be felt, listened to and experienced. It isn't something to gawp at and take endless photos.

Anyway, the camera on my phone is a bit ****.
    'The narrative', indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well I've never received such a photograph, so I don't believe you.
    Give me a sec...

Give me a sec...
    Isn't this the moment for the "man with big cock" picture to be posted ldschoolawimb:
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Give me a sec...
    I don't think it counts if the person has already seen your cock in the flesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    tbf, sc might not have got a good look at it during the tea bagging...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

'The narrative', indeed!
    For Springsteen fans it is an evening in church. These people are bloody fanatics, dangerous individuals.

Look at Sir C. You only have to point out that one song in particular is not that great and he loses his ****.

Quite frankly I am usually glad to get out of there alive.

Never has the term 'in the flesh' sounded quite this obscene.....

I'm just trying to think, but I don't know if Sir C has actually ever seen my cock - or I his. I've seen his teste sack, I know that. I was about to operate on it with a knife once until wiser (soberer) heads prevailed.