Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: People caught up in terrorist attacks who whip out their phones to film it

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm just trying to think, but I don't know if Sir C has actually ever seen my cock - or I his. I've seen his teste sack, I know that. I was about to operate on it with a knife once until wiser (soberer) heads prevailed.
    My son pointed at his ball bag in the bath the other day and said "Daddy, what part of my willy is this?"

I told him it's where men keep the sperm to give to a woman so they can make a baby. I now fully expect him to be sent home from school at some point for claiming that only men produce sperm and only women can make babies

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    My son pointed at his ball bag in the bath the other day and said "Daddy, what part of my willy is this?"

I told him it's where men keep the sperm to give to a woman so they can make a baby. I now fully expect him to be sent home from school at some point for claiming that only men produce sperm and only women can make babies
    I'm not sure I like the idea of 'giving' the sperm to a woman. It's not a present.

I once photocopied my membum virile to see what it looked like from a different angle
    I was impressed
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    For Springsteen fans it is an evening in church. These people are bloody fanatics, dangerous individuals.

Look at Sir C. You only have to point out that one song in particular is not that great and he loses his ****.

Quite frankly I am usually glad to get out of there alive.
    I will find you. And I will kill you.

If you kill Peter remember to film it on your mobile
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I will find you. And I will kill you.
    There you go. Dangerous fanatic.

Just to note, we have both threatened to kill each other in the last few days.

a worrying development.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    If you kill Peter remember to film it on your mobile
    I will dump his body outside a KFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I will dump his body outside a KFC.
    Copycat killing.....

There you go. Dangerous fanatic.

Just to note, we have both threatened to kill each other in the last few days.

a worrying development.
    It is the way of current discourse, I believe. Did you see Jacob R-M responding to a lefty telling him to 'fúck off and die'? 'If I do, would you pray for my immportal soul?'

The man is like a saint, p. He is fit to lace Lord Willie's boots, and there aren't many who are.

Copycat killing.....
    I thought of it first. I just didn't say it.