Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lolz! Lolz! Some bloke in the front row just walked up and handed Theresa May a P45

Lolz! Lolz! Some bloke in the front row just walked up and handed Theresa May a P45

in the middle of her confererence speech!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yes. That Lee Nelson person, apparently.

One wonders if we even bother employing security for the Prime Minister anymore?

She also appears to have lost her voice, making this by some distance the most eventful PM's conference speech ever.

Surely they were not actually allowed within striking distance of the Prime Minister?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Surely they were not actually allowed within striking distance of the Prime Minister?
    He was in the front row and after interrupting her speech was allowed to crawl along the front for about 2 minutes speaking to others in the front row before being very gently removed from the hall.

He was in the front row and after interrupting her speech was allowed to crawl along the front for about 2 minutes speaking to others in the front row before being very gently removed from the hall.
    One assumes that there is some collaboration between this chap and the security staff, then? I can't imagine that they'd be that incompetent.

What if an Allan tried it? You can bet that he'd get the sh*t kicked out of him pretty darn quickly.

She took the P45 and put it down by her feet
    He spoke nose to nose with Boris for a bit

Simon Brodkin is obscenely ugly
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    One assumes that there is some collaboration between this chap and the security staff, then? I can't imagine that they'd be that incompetent.

What if an Allan tried it? You can bet that he'd get the sh*t kicked out of him pretty darn quickly.
    Is it a plan that you, berni or Sir C have to get the comment "Allan" into as many threads as possible... ****
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Is it a plan that you, berni or Sir C have to get the comment "Allan" into as many threads as possible... ****
    I think Dick dearly wishes for one of the chaps, mainly Dutch, to come along and gently pat him on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Look, since you moan and bitch about everything I say, I'll give you the option. Would you prefer it if I a) leave and have no further input here, or b) check each post with you by PM prior to going public?

Just let me know. I'll be happy to accede to your wishes, since your sparkling with and good humour add so much to everyone's lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Look, since you moan and bitch about everything I say, I'll give you the option. Would you prefer it if I a) leave and have no further input here, or b) check each post with you by PM prior to going public?

Just let me know. I'll be happy to accede to your wishes, since your sparkling with and good humour add so much to everyone's lives.
    Since I don't moan or bitch about everything you say I suggest you take your head out of your arse and stop spouting crap ... hope that helps
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar