Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Tom Petty gone

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There's nothing wrong with young girls, p. Your tastes are obviously more inclined towards the young boys, nad God knows there's nothing wrong with that, but young girls are also cool.
    My tastes dont tend to extend to statutory rape. I am NOT Bill Wyman.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yes, another that ranks alongside the worst he has ever recorded. In Working on the Highway he is actually arrested for what I assume is statutory rape.

As I dont believe he has ever personally fallen foul of this particular law, the song is not only dreadful and inappropriate, it also make him a bit of a fake. Claiming to be a ***** when he isn't. Typical!

Then we have the sexual predator in I'm On Fire, enquiringly as to whether the little girl's daddy is home. Its just all kinds of wrong.....
    Here we see the prudery of the radical left.

Its another of his songs with disturbing references to young girls. Too many on that album....
    It does refer to the World Trade Centres as well. Clear pre-figuring of his later, post-9/11 work, there.

He's very honest in that song about his bedwetting problem, as well. I think we ought to applaud his bravery.

Its prudish to find sex with underage girls a little off putting?

I suppose I should admit that I am only complaining because I hate the song. If Backstreets was about the same topic I would still love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It does refer to the World Trade Centres as well. Clear pre-figuring of his later, post-9/11 work, there.
    Specifically he claims that his father owns one of them. I have looked into this and believe it to be false.

Its prudish to find sex with underage girls a little off putting?

I suppose I should admit that I am only complaining because I hate the song. If Backstreets was about the same topic I would still love it.
    Harriet Harmann is all in favour of such activities, I understand.

Harriet Harmann is all in favour of such activities, I understand.

Huh??? Wddododod?

Huh??? Wddododod?
    Google Harriet Harman and PIE

Specifically he claims that his father owns one of them. I have looked into this and believe it to be false.
    Well it's certainly false now.