Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So - as with every other bloody mass shooting - are we now going to have to watch the

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You'd love that, wouldn't you.

I was planning to just shoot you in the head and leave you on the pavement outside KFC.

If that actually happens to Sir C, you are bang in trouble, p.

You'd love that, wouldn't you.

I was planning to just shoot you in the head and leave you on the pavement outside KFC.
    Your threats have triggered me and I demand a safe space.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, you could hang me from a bridge - next to the current foreign secretary, perhaps #kindergentlerpolitics
    Did you see Rees-Mogg courageously, courteously and calmly facing down the trot hordes? Inspiring. Like something out of Zulu, it was.

To ask fundamental questions about the nature of our democracy and constitution?

See, if you have a written constitution then judges do all this for you.
    You trust judges?

Why not abolish the commons altogether and let judges, lords and monarchs decide everything? Blimey, the so-called left love the ruling class more than the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Did you see Rees-Mogg courageously, courteously and calmly facing down the trot hordes? Inspiring. Like something out of Zulu, it was.
    I didn't, no, I couldn't bear to watch the poor chap being subjected to the spittle and spleen of the unwashed.

The insecurity of these people, unable to accept that differing views may be expressed, displays the fragility of their argument.

I didn't, no, I couldn't bear to watch the poor chap being subjected to the spittle and spleen of the unwashed.

The insecurity of these people, unable to accept that differing views may be expressed, displays the fragility of their argument.
    It was rather splendid, actually. These people can only treat their political opponents as Aunt Sallies. When confronted calmly and asked to explain themselves lucidly, they are flummoxed.

Your threats have triggered me and I demand a safe space.

I'm not quite clear. Is he planning to shoot you outside the KFC or just dump you there?

I'm not quite clear. Is he planning to shoot you outside the KFC or just dump you there?
    He hasn't been entirely specific, has he? Perhaps he wishes to retain an element of surprise?

US going into a big bout of national soul-searching about gun control, only for them to do precisely fück all about it all over again? That promises to be tedious.

It's about time they accepted that it is no longer possible for them to do anything about it. There are simply too many guns out there for the tide to be turned back now. Of course they'd be better off in a society like ours where guns simply aren't an option for private citizens, but they're about 200 years late to do anything about that now.
    Well, once they decided that Sandy Hook was acceptable, then it was never going to change

It was rather splendid, actually. These people can only treat their political opponents as Aunt Sallies. When confronted calmly and asked to explain themselves lucidly, they are flummoxed.

What a fine fellow he is, to be sure. If thon semi-feral piece of excrement had called me a despicable person I'd have had him horsewhipped.