Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 50 dead so far from this Las Vegas shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Er, yes. There was the Fort Bragg shooting (13 dead), the Pulse nightclub killings (49 dead), the Boston Marathon bombers (3 dead), the San Bernadino killings (14 dead), etc, etc.

You have kept yourself informed of these matters. Are you some sort of anti Allan crusader?

What do you call a Goat Curry made in the Middle East? Allan Lamb
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    You have kept yourself informed of these matters. Are you some sort of anti Allan crusader?

What do you call a Goat Curry made in the Middle East? Allan Lamb
    I am most certainly anti-Allan insofar as I'd rather they all shoved their poxy belief system up their holes and - ideally - stopped murdering people. I fail to see how anyone can be pro-Allan really.

Maybe he REALLY disliked country music?

IDLE SPECULATION ALERT: I wonder if he'll turn out to be an anti-Trump loony? After all, a country music concert in Vegas would seem like a prime target for someone wishing to attack Trump voters.

32 floors up with a semi-automatic rifle, bags of ammo and thousands of people crammed into a small area. Like shooting fish in a barrel.
    Do you think they took him out with a sniper from the ground or do you think they went knocking on all the doors on the 32nd floor of the hotel?

Maybe he REALLY disliked country music?

IDLE SPECULATION ALERT: I wonder if he'll turn out to be an anti-Trump loony? After all, a country music concert in Vegas would seem like a prime target for someone wishing to attack Trump voters.

32 floors up with a semi-automatic rifle, bags of ammo and thousands of people crammed into a small area. Like shooting fish in a barrel.
    The problem here being that not one bugger in the crowd was armed with a sniper's rifle and had the training required to be able to take him out before he could kill too many innocent people. We will continue to have these sorts of tragedies until the masses are ALL suitably armed and trained.

#longlivechiefarrowhead

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Do you think they took him out with a sniper from the ground or do you think they went knocking on all the doors on the 32nd floor of the hotel?
    Neither, he shot himself