Do you vape?
    I do. Also: crisps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    it is now 8 days since I had a fag.

Piece of píss.
    Blimey. What brought this on?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Blimey. What brought this on?
    Medical. Doctor claimed by blood pressure was 'a little high'. Not what you'd call high blood pressure, but a gnat's cock more than ideal. Made me as angry as hell. I eat well and exercise almost every day, and that's still not good enough for the medical 'profession'? Well fúck them. No salt, no fags. Let's see how they like that!

Yes, I said no salt.

Medical. Doctor claimed by blood pressure was 'a little high'. Not what you'd call high blood pressure, but a gnat's cock more than ideal. Made me as angry as hell. I eat well and exercise almost every day, and that's still not good enough for the medical 'profession'? Well fúck them. No salt, no fags. Let's see how they like that!

Yes, I said no salt.
    Fags is one thing. Salt is another. Life without salt just sounds utterly meaningless.

Fags is one thing. Salt is another. Life without salt just sounds utterly meaningless.
    I'm still applying it at the cooking stage, naturally. One requires some salt to live, of course. I just don't add a visible layer at the table any more

I'm still applying it at the cooking stage, naturally. One requires some salt to live, of course. I just don't add a visible layer at the table any more
    Fair enough. So how are you finding vaping? What flavour are you puffing? And is the glw joining you on the wagon?

Fair enough. So how are you finding vaping? What flavour are you puffing? And is the glw joining you on the wagon?
    I love the ol' puffer, and she is joining me in this project! I've got tobacco flavour and I like it very much. I can already feel the benefits when I run. Remarkable.

Also, I've just calculated that between us we will save some £9k a year. That's 50% of s decent holiday, for fúck's sake!

Quote Originally Posted by sir c View Post
    medical. Doctor claimed by blood pressure was 'a little high'. Not what you'd call high blood pressure, but a gnat's cock more than ideal. Made me as angry as hell. I eat well and exercise almost every day, and that's still not good enough for the medical 'profession'? Well fúck them. No salt, no fags. Let's see how they like that!

Yes, i said no salt.
    crisps without salt...!!!!
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar