Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Highly irritating yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You are dead to me.
    It is merely an example, sw. Although it's awfully good; just don't skimp on the mint and lemon juice.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think it's a bit before six months, isn't it? Always best to do it early as poss imo. Before the poor chap starts to get too attached to them.
    I don't think they actually remove them these days, do they? They just knot the tubes, I think. Bertie certainly still has a nice sac. He likes me to tickle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It is merely an example, sw. Although it's awfully good; just don't skimp on the mint and lemon juice.
    I've come to dislike pomegranate. I mean, it's really just pips, isn't it?

I don't think they actually remove them these days, do they? They just knot the tubes, I think. Bertie certainly still has a nice sac. He likes me to tickle it.
    You're a very disturbed man.

I've come to dislike pomegranate. I mean, it's really just pips, isn't it?
    Well, it's little exploding bursts of flavour. I like it in moderation.

One of my very first acts upon coming into power would be to make the sale and consumption of ‘cous cous’ to be illegal.

You championing it does not surprise me however, not one jot.

I expect you got it from Nigel Slater. My final words.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    One of my very first acts upon coming into power would be to make the sale and consumption of ‘cous cous’ to be illegal.

You championing it does not surprise me however, not one jot.

I expect you got it from Nigel Slater. My final words.
    I have never got it from Nigel Slater.

I'm not keen on all that fiddly little grain-type nonsense, in general. Quinoa, freekeh, not for me, Clive.

However, herby, lemony pomegranate cous cous of a summer's evening is a wonderful thing. I stand by this view.

I have never got it from Nigel Slater.

I'm not keen on all that fiddly little grain-type nonsense, in general. Quinoa, freekeh, not for me, Clive.

However, herby, lemony pomegranate cous cous of a summer's evening is a wonderful thing. I stand by this view.
    Ugh. Imagine getting it from Nigel Slater. He'd be all slobbery, I reckon

Ugh. Imagine getting it from Nigel Slater. He'd be all slobbery, I reckon
    I find him quite creepy. He has what my mother would have described as a lumpy face.

I find him quite creepy. He has what my mother would have described as a lumpy face.
    Me too. It's a very apt description and I know just what she meant. Lumps of face stuck together in a relatively random fashion.