Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Highly irritating yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Quite - I mean bringing on two players who have scored 207 goals for the club is definitely a silly move. I would stick to the zoo, mate. You are sounding like WES
    Just repeating what I read

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How was Wales, anyway? Was the weather wild and wooly?
    It was lovely. The weather was fine, just one day of rain. The house was delightful, walking excellent, scenery outstanding, locals friendly... my single gripe would be the paucity of quality, varied cooking ingredients. No Booths, no Waitrose, local butcher mediocre, you know the drill.

I even got to have dinner with Gaffer+, who send salaams to all. He is in fine form.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It was lovely. The weather was fine, just one day of rain. The house was delightful, walking excellent, scenery outstanding, locals friendly... my single gripe would be the paucity of quality, varied cooking ingredients. No Booths, no Waitrose, local butcher mediocre, you know the drill.

I even got to have dinner with Gaffer+, who send salaams to all. He is in fine form.
    And how was Moses when you got back? I've heard no news of him for weeks.

And how was Moses when you got back? I've heard no news of him for weeks.
    He's good - just before we went away he was weighed and he'd doubled his bodyweight in 3 weeks. Now he's even bigger.

Min still wants him dead. It's a struggle.

Surely experience teaches you to bring certain things with you? Similar to how I used go to deepest Connemara with the family, one would bring all relevant foodstuffs and alcohol.

He's good - just before we went away he was weighed and he'd doubled his bodyweight in 3 weeks. Now he's even bigger.

Min still wants him dead. It's a struggle.
    Have you had the knackers off him, yet? That might calm her down.

Have you had the knackers off him, yet? That might calm her down.
    Christ no, he's only 8 weeks old! I think the cods come off at 6 months or so. He'll be bigger than her bfore too long. That might calm her down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Surely experience teaches you to bring certain things with you? Similar to how I used go to deepest Connemara with the family, one would bring all relevant foodstuffs and alcohol.
    I don't know on Friday what I will wish to eat on Monday, do I? I might fancy Korean fried chicken, in which case I would need to pack buttermilk, gochujang, sesame seeds and rice flour, but on the other hand I might favour Moroccan spiced lamb with pomegranate cous cous, in which case my gocuhujang would be of no assistance at all.

I don't know on Friday what I will wish to eat on Monday, do I? I might fancy Korean fried chicken, in which case I would need to pack buttermilk, gochujang, sesame seeds and rice flour, but on the other hand I might favour Moroccan spiced lamb with pomegranate cous cous, in which case my gocuhujang would be of no assistance at all.
    You are dead to me.

Christ no, he's only 8 weeks old! I think the cods come off at 6 months or so. He'll be bigger than her bfore too long. That might calm her down a bit.
    I think it's a bit before six months, isn't it? Always best to do it early as poss imo. Before the poor chap starts to get too attached to them.