Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Highly irritating yesterday.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Highly irritating yesterday.

Does anyone have a theory which might explain why, having gone 2-0 up, we decided to play the remaining 30 minutes at a walking pace? Brighton we there to be buried, and an extra 2 goals might, just might, make a difference at the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Does anyone have a theory which might explain why, having gone 2-0 up, we decided to play the remaining 30 minutes at a walking pace? Brighton we there to be buried, and an extra 2 goals might, just might, make a difference at the end of the season.
    I was thinking that, City would have gone for it and won by 5 or 6

I did not see the game as I was at Dublin Zoo but I believe the tactical substitutions effectively killed our game.

You know who made them don’t you?

Wenger OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I did not see the game as I was at Dublin Zoo but I believe the tactical substitutions effectively killed our game.

You know who made them don’t you?

Wenger OUT!
    Quite - I mean bringing on two players who have scored 207 goals for the club is definitely a silly move. I would stick to the zoo, mate. You are sounding like WES

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Quite - I mean bringing on two players who have scored 207 goals for the club is definitely a silly move. I would stick to the zoo, mate. You are sounding like WES
    Leave it, leave it now. We've all had a drink, (well you two have) so let's just calm it down, right?

Leave it, leave it now. We've all had a drink, (well you two have) so let's just calm it down, right?
    How was Wales, anyway? Was the weather wild and wooly?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How was Wales, anyway? Was the weather wild and wooly?
    It was lovely. The weather was fine, just one day of rain. The house was delightful, walking excellent, scenery outstanding, locals friendly... my single gripe would be the paucity of quality, varied cooking ingredients. No Booths, no Waitrose, local butcher mediocre, you know the drill.

I even got to have dinner with Gaffer+, who send salaams to all. He is in fine form.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Just repeating what I read

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I did not see the game as I was at Dublin Zoo
    Were there tigers?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Were there tigers?

Amur, big ****ers.