Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stan trying to buy up Usmanov's shares

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Good point. It's all Wenger's fault for insisting we Summer in Austria rather than ̶g̶l̶o̶b̶e̶t̶r̶o̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶h̶ work to promote the Arsenal brand globally, in the interests of football.
    He can insist has much as he wants. It hasn't happened in years. Bring back the Barnet pre-season imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He can insist has much as he wants. It hasn't happened in years. Bring back the Barnet pre-season imo.
    But we turned up our noses and missed out when the groundwork for the current deals was being laid. Our mindset was all wrong and set the wrong tone from which we are struggling to recover.

It's made even worse by the fact that we've now completely reversed our position. We don't even command the moral high ground anymore
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

But we turned up our noses and missed out when the groundwork for the current deals was being laid. Our mindset was all wrong and set the wrong tone from which we are struggling to recover.

It's made even worse by the fact that we've now completely reversed our position. We don't even command the moral high ground anymore
    Ok, yeah. Whatevs.

Wenger out, then. I suppose.

We never did. It just suited our penny pinching modus operandi.

Wenger out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Ok, yeah. Whatevs.

Wenger out, then. I suppose.
    I think even Wenger wants Wenger Out these days.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Wenger out.
    Latin now, is it? There's fancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He'll certainly have had enough if our owner is bantering what money we do make off to his ranch, while City are still spending the billions squeezed out of the blood of slaves in the UAE and Chelsea roll in the billions stolen from Russian grannies.
    Last edited by Ash; 09-29-2017 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Wenger out.
    Yeah, we did, in bravely resisting the forces of globalisation, and especially Americanisation

Wenger out.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not actively, I think. He will simply go when His time is up and not a moment before. Like Neil McCauley in Heat.

Yeah, we did, in bravely resisting the forces of globalisation, and especially Americanisation

Wenger out.
    We didn’t resist it, we just simply chose to bury our heads in the sand and ignore it.

We did not need globalisation or it’s sort.

But it’s okay because we are a remarkably well run club who does things the right way. Do you know there will be blue and white flowers in the boardroom on Sunday, worth at least a goal start that, and not just because they are all pooves.