Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Excellent. Seems the media has decided it's going to pretend to be morally outraged

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think Pokster already did that - are you calling him a ****?

Just seen the same argument re Delle Alli and the ban for using the finger. Now of course he was naughty and deserved a slap on the wrist but if people see him as a role model for their children they are ****s of the highest order
    He's not a role model... just a dickhead
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    He's not a role model... just a dickhead
    Are you a role model, P?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Are you a role model, P?
    Hopefully only to my kids
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Hopefully only to my kids
    Right. And that should be the only role model they need. You are almost certainly the only one they can rely on. Precisely as it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Right. And that should be the only role model they need. You are almost certainly the only one they can rely on. Precisely as it should be.
    I thought you were a lefty? What about children with rubbish parents
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I thought you were a lefty? What about children with rubbish parents
    THey are ****ed and their parents are to blame. I dont see why it suddenly becomes Rio Ferdinand's job to bring up your kids (bad example I suppose as he is probably a pretty good role model).

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    THey are ****ed and their parents are to blame. I dont see why it suddenly becomes Rio Ferdinand's job to bring up your kids (bad example I suppose as he is probably a pretty good role model).
    It's obvious, isn't it. Bad parents need an excuse, any excuse, and Poor old Rio will do. After all, he gets paid enough, doesn't he.