Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Team news

Team news

Arsenal: Ospina, Mustafi, Mertesacker, Holding, Nelson, Willock, Elneny, Maitland-Niles, Wilshere, Walcott, Giroud

Subs: Macey, McGuane, Dragomir, Gilmour, Akpom, Nketiah, Dasilva

Blimey...
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Arsenal: Ospina, Mustafi, Mertesacker, Holding, Nelson, Willock, Elneny, Maitland-Niles, Wilshere, Walcott, Giroud

Blimey...
    What of the opposition guns? I would need to know before i could decide if Arsene has picked the right side to defeat them . Basically , your post is pointless gash. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    What of the opposition guns? I would need to know before i could decide if Arsene has picked the right side to defeat them . Basically , your post is pointless gash. Thanks
    You're aware we're winning 3-1 at HT, you clueless cùnt? Hope all is well with you
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

You're aware we're winning 3-1 at HT, you clueless cùnt? Hope all is well with you
    I dont even know who Arsenal are playing ffs! ..but how is it halftime already ??? Its just passed 2pm eastern yankee time...and its a fecking Thursday

Blimey...
    Dragomir ???