Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: The Ben Stokes fight video....

I hope they throw the metaphorical book at him.

Thug.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I hope they throw the metaphorical book at him.

Thug.
    Did you not make any mistakes as a young man? Did you never fracture the odd law in the Queen's Head?

Dont be a grumpy old ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It does look a little cramped. Southgate isn't bad.
    Southgate is excellent. The top bit was the inspiration for the design of the dalek, apparently.

I like Chiswick Park, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Southgate is excellent. The top bit was the inspiration for the design of the dalek, apparently.

I like Chiswick Park, too.

Yes, that is rather good.

Not that it matters but I thought the last guy was knocked out when his head hit the concrete.

He was already a bit wobbly...the punch caused him to lose more balance and fall over but he was only unconscious because of the impact with the road.

Personally...think it was a bit of a sucker punch from Stokes...the lad was retreating and offering nothing in terms of a fight

Did you not make any mistakes as a young man? Did you never fracture the odd law in the Queen's Head?

Dont be a grumpy old ****.
    Whatever I may have done in the past does not matter a jot. You can’t go round just attacking chaps in the street.

If a footballer did this he would roundly be criticised as a scumbag, cricketer does it and you seem to call for leniency.

I expect a cover up. For shame.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Whatever I may have done in the past does not matter a jot. You can’t go round just attacking chaps in the street.

If a footballer did this he would roundly be criticised as a scumbag, cricketer does it and you seem to call for leniency.

I expect a cover up. For shame.
    In our defence, he is a very good cricketer indeed.

Your previous behaviour matters a great deal and the fact that you believe it doesnt shows you have a great deal to learn.

In our defence, he is a very good cricketer indeed.

Your previous behaviour matters a great deal and the fact that you believe it doesnt shows you have a great deal to learn.
    I have just watched the video and would suggest he is in a spot of bother.

My previous behaviour is totally irrelevant as I was dealt with at that time. This is a new case and verily I hope he gets done.

If an ordinary chap was to behave in such a way on a Saturday night you would want the full wrath of law and order to prevail. Just because this ginger thug can throw a ball very fast and/or catch a ball does not make him any different.

I live in Colchester.
    My daughter's about to start university there.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My daughter's about to start university there.
    Colchester University. Who knew.

What course is she doing?