Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ben Stokes fight video....

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Fúck him, deserves to be done.

Note: I have not seen the video.
    I quite agree, sw

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I quite agree, sw

I expect he will get done though will be softly dealt with in respect of having a clean record – and being a posh boy cricket type.

A three figure fine and some community service which in his case will be facilitated into sports coaching sessions whereas others are dealt with differently and are forced to help paint premises in Muswell Hill and to sweep leaves and generally act as a fúcking dogsbody in a Scout park or some nonsense in Bounds ****ing Green.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I quite agree, sw

Rumour is he was sticking up for 2 gay chaps who were being threatened by a couple of thugs, one armed with a bottle.

Mind you, the source is Piers Morgan

I expect he will get done though will be softly dealt with in respect of having a clean record – and being a posh boy cricket type.
    the bloke he sparked out was backing away and did have his palms up in a rather non-threatening way.

Still, what went on before that is anyone's guess.

:nailhimup:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

A three figure fine and some community service which in his case will be facilitated into sports coaching sessions whereas others are dealt with differently and are forced to help paint premises in Muswell Hill and to sweep leaves and generally act as a fúcking dogsbody in a Scout park or some nonsense in Bounds ****ing Green.
    Do I get the slight hint of bitter experience here?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Do I get the slight hint of bitter experience here?
    Just saying like.

He went to a state school and grew up in Cockermouth, sw. Hardly posh.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Rumour is he was sticking up for 2 gay chaps who were being threatened by a couple of thugs, one armed with a bottle.

Mind you, the source is Piers Morgan
    Hmmm. That is exactly the sort of story I'd circulate if my client had been caught punching someone on CCTV

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hmmm. That is exactly the sort of story I'd circulate if my client had been caught punching someone on CCTV
    For a 'thug' the chap being swung at seems remarkably tame.

He is the heavily tattoed son of New Zealand rugby player who grew up and still lives in the Northeast - posher than most Irish people but certainly not a posh cricket type