Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I did have a little chuckle when Berni said

[QUOTE=World's End Stella;4180342]Greece is the worst of the civilized European nations. Awful, boring food served by miserable, unhappy people in a crumbling, backdated setting.

Greece is sh1t.[/QUOT

That view of the caldera from Santorini, though

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Greece is the worst of the civilized European nations. Awful, boring food served by miserable, unhappy people in a crumbling, backdated setting.

Greece is sh1t.
    I refer you tio previous comments that you have made on greece... basically, you don't know what you are talking about
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

[QUOTE=Monty92;4180343]
    Greece is the worst of the civilized European nations. Awful, boring food served by miserable, unhappy people in a crumbling, backdated setting.

Greece is sh1t.[/QUOT

That view of the caldera from Santorini, though
    Well, yes, no matter how much you hate Greece the harbor view in Santorini is difficult to argue with.

Shame the people charging you extortionate prices for drink and food while you're sat there are Greeks, though.

Aren't you the man that considers Dubai a splendid holiday destination? 'Nuff said.

[QUOTE=World's End Stella;4180347]
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Well, yes, no matter how much you hate Greece the harbor view in Santorini is difficult to argue with.

Shame the people charging you extortionate prices for drink and food while you're sat there are Greeks, though.
    10 chars up yer big wide canadian arse

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Six million? LOL
    What are you LOLing about you fúcking quarter-wit

[QUOTE=Herbert Augustus Chapman;4180349]

10 chars up yer big wide canadian arse
    No, as usual you are incorrect, Herb. Do you never tire of this particular phenomena? Still, I'm sure you're magic with Java.

There is a resort two hours outside Dubai which has wonderful weather, superb food and incredibly attentive and helpful staff so each year my family and I go there for 8-10 days to relax and get some sun.

'Ave it.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Six million? LOL
    Did you enjoy the Labour Party Conference?
    Last edited by Burney; 09-28-2017 at 10:30 AM.

Oh two hours outside of Dubai. I beg your pardon. I expect that it's a pleasant

[QUOTE=World's End Stella;4180352]
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

No, as usual you are incorrect, Herb. Do you never tire of this particular phenomena? Still, I'm sure you're magic with Java.

There is a resort two hours outside Dubai which has wonderful weather, superb food and incredibly attentive and helpful staff so each year my family and I go there for 8-10 days to relax and get some sun.

'Ave it.
    drive along a coastal road that would shame the Amalfi. Can you have the attentive staff whipped if they displease you?

If it's particular it's a phemenon

Greece is sh1t.
    I took my holidays many times when younger on Greek islands and always found them to be nothing but perfectly fit for purpose.

Ios, Paros, Corfu, Zante.

Cheap booze and chicks mad for Irish cock, bang on.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I took my holidays many times when younger on Greek islands and always found them to be nothing but perfectly fit for purpose.

Ios, Paros, Corfu, Zante.

Cheap booze and chicks mad for Irish cock, bang on.
    Are you enjoying your week free of racial abuse?