Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate wednesdays... nothing ever good happened on a wednesday.

I hate wednesdays... nothing ever good happened on a wednesday.

that's right.......

Quote Originally Posted by Fash View Post
    that's right.......
    FASH! Back!

Fantastic. That Pat Vegas chap was all very well, but a bit grown-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fash View Post
    that's right.......
    We beat Parma in the ECWC final on a Wednesday.

We beat United at OT to win the league in 2002 on a Wednesday.

This post was brought to you in the deviant manner of LA.

I've noticed that most terrorist attacks seem to happen on Thursdays, which is really annoying as I look after the kids on Fridays and it's quite hard to spread race-baiting filth on social media with two sprogs tugging at your ankles.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    We beat Parma in the ECWC final on a Wednesday.

We beat United at OT to win the league in 2002 on a Wednesday.

This post was brought to you in the deviant manner of LA.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I've noticed that most terrorist attacks seem to happen on Thursdays, which is really annoying as I look after the kids on Fridays and it's quite hard to spread race-baiting filth on social media with two sprogs tugging at your ankles.
    The last one was a Friday, wasn't it? The tube won. And I think the Bataclan and London Bridge were Fridays as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The last one was a Friday, wasn't it? The tube won. And I think the Bataclan and London Bridge were Fridays as well.
    Well Fridays are no good either - I'm stuck with the kids all weekend too.

I really do hope they start happening earlier in the week

But apart from all the ones that are on other days, Thursday is the most popular
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I expect that in both your analysis and Monty’s analysis the answer lies in the simple fact that the terrorist is clearing the decks as such before the weekend which itself brings more mundane tasks such as the big shop, kids football, cutting the grass maybe or taking the car to be washed.

To have to put a few hours aside for attempted mass murder could and would only cause grief with the Mrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Well Fridays are no good either - I'm stuck with the kids all weekend too.

I really do hope they start happening earlier in the week
    I'd go for Tuesdays. I usually feel quite nihilistic on a Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I expect that in both your analysis and Monty’s analysis the answer lies in the simple fact that the terrorist is clearing the decks as such before the weekend which itself brings more mundane tasks such as the big shop, kids football, cutting the grass maybe or taking the car to be washed.

To have to put a few hours aside for attempted mass murder could and would only cause grief with the Mrs.
    It's a fair point. But if you then have to go on the run over the weekend, many train lines run a limited service on a Sunday due to engineering works, which could put a nasty dent in one's ability to escape the forces of kuffar oppression.