Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wing backs

Wing backs

No depth, cover, and rotation options available? (Wenger Out!)

Or le Boss wisely teaching youngsters the game by playing them out of position in winnable games? (Wenger In!)

Or none of the above to just roundly cùnt me off anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Or le Boss wisely teaching youngsters the game by playing them out of position in winnable games? (Wenger In!)
    He has Chambers, Holding and Debuchy imo. But he won't play them, so Wenger Out! Btw I missed you again last Mon...
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    He has Chambers, Holding and Debuchy imo. But he won't play them, so Wenger Out! Btw I missed you again last Mon...
    Yeah, Withnail kidnapped you. Next time.

Chambers (injured ) and Holding are his B team centre backs, no? I gather Holding played wide in the past but as a full back rather than a wing back? Chambers too slow, surely, as well as a bit crap on the right. Veng's bitter vindictiveness* against Debuchy saddens me.

* I may be making this up.

Yeah, Withnail kidnapped you. Next time.

Chambers (injured ) and Holding are his B team centre backs, no? I gather Holding played wide in the past but as a full back rather than a wing back? Chambers too slow, surely, as well as a bit crap on the right. Veng's bitter vindictiveness* against Debuchy saddens me.

* I may be making this up.
    Then Ears kidnapped me from w and I ended up in a very nice upper tier seat right on the half way line. Smashing view.
    As you say, next time

I guess he'll play Reiss and AMN somewhere there on Thurs It's only Bate Borisov... :-/
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

The latter, exactly what the lesser games in the group stages should be for.

Not sure really what alternate options he has on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The latter, exactly what the lesser games in the group stages should be for.

Not sure really what alternate options he has on the left.
    Iwobi

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Iwobi
    Funnily enough I saw Walcott suggested as a possible backup to Beyereen.

The soppy old french tit just wants out of the contest asap because he's acutely embarrassed to have anything to do with it. He's like a teenage girl forced to arrive at the prom in her dad's Austin Allegro*

*might have owned one once

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    The soppy old french tit just wants out of the contest asap because he's acutely embarrassed to have anything to do with it. He's like a teenage girl forced to arrive at the prom in her dad's Austin Allegro*

*might have owned one once
    Prom?

What the fúck H.