Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Message to Kick It Out et al

Message to Kick It Out et al

I am disturbed at the scarcity of white British terrorists in Iraq and Syria and on the ground in UK. I believe quotas are needed to ensure the former visual minorities do not hog all the opportunities.

Sorry but it has to be said. One community cannot be seen to be discriminated against.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I am disturbed at the scarcity of white British terrorists in Iraq and Syria and on the ground in UK. I believe quotas are needed to ensure the former visual minorities do not hog all the opportunities.

Sorry but it has to be said. One community cannot be seen to be discriminated against.
    We did used to have white British terrorists here when the IRA was running around.

Also, I expect that some of the 'moderate' terroists in Syria have been MI6-backed, if that counts. In fact the so-called 'White Helmets' have now been pretty-much proven to be AQ associates, and I believe they have had UK support.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    We did used to have white British terrorists here when the IRA was running around.

Also, I expect that some of the 'moderate' terroists in Syria have been MI6-backed, if that counts. In fact the so-called 'White Helmets' have now been pretty-much proven to be AQ associates, and I believe they have had UK support.
    I'm very sorry, but I really find it hard to take seriously the sinister intentions of a group styling itself 'The White Helmets'

They sound like a motorcycle display team or a troupe or male strippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm very sorry, but I really find it hard to take seriously the sinister intentions of a group styling itself 'The White Helmets'

They sound like a motorcycle display team or a troupe or male strippers.
    The Armed forces motor cycle display team have now disbanded... sad seens
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Irish gunmen were indeed discriminated against but no longer now they were effectively allowed to take a share of the government of Ulster. So that episode in our past has been done away with.

But we cannot allow this discrimination and under-representation to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    The Armed forces motor cycle display team have now disbanded... sad seens
    When I was a kid, you didn't used to be able to go to a local fete without a motorcycle display team turning up.

When I was a kid, you didn't used to be able to go to a local fete without a motorcycle display team turning up.
    I first questioned my sexuality after wrapping my arms around a hunky leather-clad motorcyclist and being taken for a ride around the school grounds at a local fete, aged around 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Irish gunmen were indeed discriminated against but no longer now they were effectively allowed to take a share of the government of Ulster. So that episode in our past has been done away with.

But we cannot allow this discrimination and under-representation to continue.
    There is no 'government of Ulster', mo. Ulster is a nine-county province of Ireland and not a political entity. You mean 'Northern Ireland'.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I first questioned my sexuality after wrapping my arms around a hunky leather-clad motorcyclist and being taken for a ride around the school grounds at a local fete, aged around 10.
    It's like a homoerotic Bruce Springsteen lyric.

It's like a homoerotic Bruce Springsteen lyric.
    Born to Bum?