Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please can someone let me know quite how Labour are

Please can someone let me know quite how Labour are

actually going to able to finance all their proposals just outlined by that maniac, McDonnell?

From the £350 million a week

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    actually going to able to finance all their proposals just outlined by that maniac, McDonnell?
    Mainly by not winning an election.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    From the £350 million a week
    No, that is already earmarked for the NHS. We are building a new hospital every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    No, that is already earmarked for the NHS. We are building a new hospital every week.
    Labour never said dem fings.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Labour never said dem fings.
    The people have spoken. They voted to spend the money on the NHS. NHS means NHS. To refuse to honour that pledge would be a betrayal of the voters. You must respect their decision.

52 new hospitals a year. Oh yes

Mainly by not winning an election.
    You're more confident than me

Not that I think it's a dead cert, of course. We don't even have a clue when the next GE will be, for starters.

The people have spoken. They voted to spend the money on the NHS. NHS means NHS. To refuse to honour that pledge would be a betrayal of the voters. You must respect their decision.

52 new hospitals a year. Oh yes
    There was no pledge. How could it have been a pledge? It was a suggestion by people spanning several different political parties while campaigning on a non party-specific issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You're more confident than me

Not that I think it's a dead cert, of course. We don't even have a clue when the next GE will be, for starters.
    Along with pretty much everyone else I was hopelessly wrong on the outcome of the last one. **** knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    There was no pledge. How could it have been a pledge? It was a suggestion by people spanning several different political parties while campaigning on a non party-specific issue.
    I wasnt being entirely serious. Not remotely, in fact.