Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peter, Ash. Please assure me that neither of you actually buy into any of the

Peter, Ash. Please assure me that neither of you actually buy into any of the

utter undiluted faeces that conspiracy theory ****-hooks spout about the Twin Towers. I would hate to have to dismiss you and add you to the list of contemptible moon landing denialists.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    utter undiluted faeces that conspiracy theory ****-hooks spout about the Twin Towers. I would hate to have to dismiss you and add you to the list of contemptible moon landing denialists.
    Of course not Herbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Of course not. I believe the official account, word for word.

I believe that despite crashing into a building and exploding into flames on impact, the passport of one of the hijackers just happened to fly out of the window and land at someone's feet on the sidewalk.

I believe that a plane managed to crash into the Pentagon but managed to evade all surveillance cameras and CCTV to the extent that there is not one single shot of it in existence.

And I firmly believe that flight 93 was wrestled to the ground by passengers despite the fact that there was virtually no wreckage of the plane at the crash site.

I am not some loon. I believe everything I am told.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

I believe that despite crashing into a building and exploding into flames on impact, the passport of one of the hijackers just happened to fly out of the window and land at someone's feet on the sidewalk.

I believe that a plane managed to crash into the Pentagon but managed to evade all surveillance cameras and CCTV to the extent that there is not one single shot of it in existence.

And I firmly believe that flight 93 was wrestled to the ground by passengers despite the fact that there was virtually no wreckage of the plane at the crash site.

Flight 93 was always the one that seemed dubious... no calls in the last 8 minutes of the flight, just after the person making that call had siad he heard some sort of explosion........
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Hmmm. For me, this all falls down on the very simple question of how on earth any such conspiracy could possibly have been kept quiet. The US military and security agencies have been subject to untold levels of leakage of sensitive, embarrassing and damaging information in recent years, but somehow they've managed to keep this one 100% under wraps with not one single whistleblower among the hundreds - thousands even - who would be necessary to orchestrate such a massive event having come forward?

Bòllocks. Sorry, but no.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Flight 93 was always the one that seemed dubious... no calls in the last 8 minutes of the flight, just after the person making that call had siad he heard some sort of explosion........
    I don't particularly mind if they did shoot it down and then carefully construct a fiction around it that made everyone feel a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hmmm. For me, this all falls down on the very simple question of how on earth any such conspiracy could possibly have been kept quiet. The US military and security agencies have been subject to untold levels of leakage of sensitive, embarrassing and damaging information in recent years, but somehow they've managed to keep this one 100% under wraps with not one single whistleblower among the hundreds - thousands even - who would be necessary to orchestrate such a massive event having come forward?

Bòllocks. Sorry, but no.
    Compartmentalisation, apparently. Everyone involved only knows the tiny little thing they did, they have no idea why or how it relates to the whole.

You just need a few guys with planes, a few guys to plant the bombs in the tower and a few more to shoot down 93, or fabricate the story altogether.

THe bigger question is why.....

On a serious level, there are clearly huge, gaping holes in the official accounts where information is being witheld or investigation has been horribly bungled. THis is standard practice. Unfortunately, these holes provide so much ammunition for the wackos and the theorists that their work becomes an inevitable part of the event.

It is quite interesting though...... sometimes nice to see one of these that simply points out a variety of things that dont add up/are impossible or where the official account is far harder to believe than the wacko theories.

Compartmentalisation, apparently. Everyone involved only knows the tiny little thing they did, they have no idea why or how it relates to the whole.

You just need a few guys with planes, a few guys to plant the bombs in the tower and a few more to shoot down 93, or fabricate the story altogether.

THe bigger question is why.....

On a serious level, there are clearly huge, gaping holes in the official accounts where information is being witheld or investigation has been horribly bungled. THis is standard practice. Unfortunately, these holes provide so much ammunition for the wackos and the theorists that their work becomes an inevitable part of the event.

It is quite interesting though...... sometimes nice to see one of these that simply points out a variety of things that dont add up/are impossible or where the official account is far harder to believe than the wacko theories.
    There's every possibility that the official account was simply a slipshod or rushed bit of work and that there are valid issues of national security that mean certain info cannot be revealed, of course.

In questions of conspiracy or cock-up, I invariably tend to believe in the latter rather than the former.

I don't particularly mind if they did shoot it down and then carefully construct a fiction around it that made everyone feel a bit better.
    Don't get me wrong, if it needed shooting down then do it... why make out they didn't IF they did
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

There's every possibility that the official account was simply a slipshod or rushed bit of work and that there are valid issues of national security that mean certain info cannot be revealed, of course.

In questions of conspiracy or cock-up, I invariably tend to believe in the latter rather than the former.
    Of course. The entire thing is, from one point of view, a security cock up. You dont go about explaining exactly how people got through various security measures etc.......

The other building that collapsed is potentially the most suspicious bit of it. Never hit by a plane, nowhere near as damaged by fire as the other buildings and with no structural damage of note. Yet it housed most of the major intelligence and security service repositories...... hmmmmmmm