Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Awimb :-( I'm concerned

Awimb :-( I'm concerned

I really have nothing to say.

no observations, no guitar stuff, nothing. it's even a struggle to post this.
    I don't even care what you are having for lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I really have nothing to say.

no observations, no guitar stuff, nothing. it's even a struggle to post this.
    I don't even care what you are having for lunch.
    I was in and around Notting Hill yesterday, and saw Grenfell for the first time since it unfortunately burned itself and inhabitants to a crisp.

It was quite shocking really, and difficult not to gawp in horror, while the locals who are used to it get on around you as if this great charred nightmare was not actually looming ominously and permanently in view.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I was in and around Notting Hill yesterday, and saw Grenfell for the first time since it unfortunately burned itself and inhabitants to a crisp.

It was quite shocking really, and difficult not to gawp in horror, while the locals who are used to it get on around you as if this great charred nightmare was not actually looming ominously and permanently in view.
    I have a friend who keeps saying. 'funny how that still stands yet the twin towers fell'
    I am not sure what his point is.

I have a friend who keeps saying. 'funny how that still stands yet the twin towers fell'
    Well, tbf there probably wasn't a small thermo-nuclear explosion deep down in the core of the foundations, nor a vast array of explosive charges all around the building to allow it to free-fall collapse into its own footprint in a cloud of pulverised dust. It wasn't even hit by an aeroplane.

His point is that fire doesnt make a building implode, I would guess.

Apart from with the two towers, where it apparently did. Apparently.

Well, tbf there probably wasn't a small thermo-nuclear explosion deep down in the core of the foundations, nor a vast array of explosive charges all around the building to allow it to free-fall collapse into its own footprint in a cloud of pulverised dust. It wasn't even hit by an aeroplane.
    THere was no explosion. The official report says so.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    THere was no explosion. The official report says so.
    yeah, but have you sen the Zapruder footage?

yeah, but have you sen the Zapruder footage?
    Did you know the official investigation was not allowed to examine any of the steel in the wreckage? It was all sold overseas almost immediately.

Who the **** bought that???

Did you know the official investigation was not allowed to examine any of the steel in the wreckage? It was all sold overseas almost immediately.

The Chinese bought it, ISTR. Hopefully they've still got it all
    Last edited by Ash; 09-25-2017 at 12:22 PM.

A small piece is in Dublin, a commemorative statue if you will, in the gardens of the US Ambassadors residence in the Phoenix Park, Dublin 8.

A tribute to those who lost their lives / were killed by Al Qaeda / their own people.

Wd the RTE documentary makers.