Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arsenal vs West Brom - Confirmed Starting XI

I think I'm going to avoid betting on Arsenal games for the next few months...very hard to pin down what sort of a performance where going to get and still not sure about the team moral or Wenger's selections. Might turn up tonight and Iwobi is playing in defensive midfield and Bellerin on the left

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I think I'm going to avoid betting on Arsenal games for the next few months...very hard to pin down what sort of a performance where going to get and still not sure about the team moral or Wenger's selections. Might turn up tonight and Iwobi is playing in defensive midfield and Bellerin on the left
    Threadjack: Did you see Andy Pandy's boundary catch against the Aussies?
    http://www.skysports.com/cricket/new...eter-handscomb

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Threadjack: Did you see Andy Pandy's boundary catch against the Aussies?
    http://www.skysports.com/cricket/new...eter-handscomb
    Not bad at all. See Somerset have managed to turn Ravi Patel into Bishan Bedi this afternoon. No doubt Leach will get a bundle as well, though. But he really is the best spinner in England - nothing to do with their dodgy wickets

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Not bad at all. See Somerset have managed to turn Ravi Patel into Bishan Bedi this afternoon. No doubt Leach will get a bundle as well, though. But he really is the best spinner in England - nothing to do with their dodgy wickets
    Quite the collapse. Surely there's no incentive to remove your own chance of batting points with a lively wicket though?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Quite the collapse. Surely there's no incentive to remove your own chance of batting points with a lively wicket though?
    Draws no good to them though need the win - which they are still likely to get

Wonder why it took so long for people to figure out this was a valid dismissal.

I was reading about the most runs run in 1 ball...Hilarious story that...out in the Australia bush the ball got lodged in a tree and the batting side ran something silly like 300 runs.

The fielding side tried shooting it down...yes shooting it with a rifle before someone eventually got an axe and they cut the tree down.