Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal vs West Brom - Confirmed Starting XI

Arsenal vs West Brom - Confirmed Starting XI

Cech starts in goal...his best position

Koscielny, Mustafi and Nacho are the 3 centre backs

Bellerin will play as the right wing back and Kolasinac as the left wing back

Xhaka will play as the defensive midfielder

iWobi, Ramsey and Alexis will be the attacking midfielders.

Lacazette starts up front in his best position

---

Coldish morning so Ozil's knee is still playing up and won't be risked. Ramsey will assume his No10 role as he did versus Chelsea.

Kind Regards

Your Best Mate

Mickey Pearce esq.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyPearce View Post
    Cech starts in goal...his best position

Koscielny, Mustafi and Nacho are the 3 centre backs

Bellerin will play as the right wing back and Kolasinac as the left wing back

Xhaka will play as the defensive midfielder

iWobi, Ramsey and Alexis will be the attacking midfielders.

Lacazette starts up front in his best position

---

Coldish morning so Ozil's knee is still playing up and won't be risked. Ramsey will assume his No10 role as he did versus Chelsea.

Kind Regards

Your Best Mate

Mickey Pearce esq.
    Hi Mickey - How has Alexis been getting on in training? Has he continuously been giving the ball away and then throwing both arms into the air when a teammate does the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Hi Mickey - How has Alexis been getting on in training? Has he continuously been giving the ball away and then throwing both arms into the air when a teammate does the same?
    And dinking pinpoint 30 yard passes onto Theo's foot?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    And dinking pinpoint 30 yard passes onto Theo's foot?
    As a result of the unfortunate injury to DW I expect tonight will see the unveiling of, or first public performance of, our “first 11” as many will see it.

The five defenders in their obvious roles, the midfield double and the attacking / creative triumverate.

We shall indeed smash them*.

*Goal less past the hour and then we go ahead

Alexis has spent the last week working on his fitness. Arsene wasn't happy with his numbers vs Hi Karate and feels he could do with cutting a bit more weight.

He looks swole but most of that unnecessary water he doesn't need.

He's not happy about it but it's his own fault. He should've been back with us sooner but requested more time in chile to recooperate but came back very short of match fitness.

He should be ready 70 minutes tonight then the full 90 vs Bate B

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    As a result of the unfortunate injury to DW I expect tonight will see the unveiling of, or first public performance of, our “first 11” as many will see it.

The five defenders in their obvious roles, the midfield double and the attacking / creative triumverate.

We shall indeed smash them*.

*Goal less past the hour and then we go ahead
    Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing how The Cassette and the two heading to Manchester will combine. Though Ozil might still be a little bit short to play.

Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing how The Cassette and the two heading to Manchester will combine. Though Ozil might still be a little bit short to play.
    Can you imagine the mouth foaming that there will be when Alexis and Ozil trot out in Utd shirts.

Mourinhio will love it

Can you imagine the mouth foaming that there will be when Alexis and Ozil trot out in Utd shirts.

Mourinhio will love it
    Oh, is Alexis going there as well now?

That would be quite the meltdown.

We'll get Fellaini and Carrick on the Bosman in return.

Oh, is Alexis going there as well now?

That would be quite the meltdown.

We'll get Fellaini and Carrick on the Bosman in return.
    I am quite sure I saw at the weekend that the Chilean is off to Paris to replace Cavani who has upset their new Brazilian signing.

Mourinhio will love it
    On the upside, it's carte fvcking blanche to damage them physically, which I am eager to see happen.