Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The NFL certainly turned up some cracking entertainment yesterday

The NFL certainly turned up some cracking entertainment yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Americans are seriously ****ing weird about their flag.

They need to calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Americans are seriously ****ing weird about their flag.

They need to calm down.
    Oh God, yes. Almost like they have no identity and this is what they cling on to

Why did the dozy cünt stop running?

Oh God, yes. Almost like they have no identity and this is what they cling on to
    I hope for your sake that Chief isn't about to hear you say that. He runs Old Glory up every morning and lowers it every night, I seem to recall. Gets very tetchy if you take the pïss.

I can't imagine ever going out and buying a flagpole, tbh. It seems deeply weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That is an absolute shocker

That is the question, b. I going to go with being a cocky b'stard and not realising that he still had guys chasing him down. He got lucky as the Bears still won.

I can't imagine ever going out and buying a flagpole, tbh. It seems deeply weird.
    I do think it very odd when you see Yankee suburbia in films and they have flags outside their homes. I used think it was exaggerated for effect but not so.

They also have a very curious predilection for calling people “Sir” and an utterly fúcking bizarre sense of regard for people who “have served” in the forces.

There is one house I can think of with a flag pole, just as you come into Dun Laoghaire. I have always just assumed they are nutters.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I do think it very odd when you see Yankee suburbia in films and they have flags outside their homes. I used think it was exaggerated for effect but not so.

They also have a very curious predilection for calling people “Sir” and an utterly fúcking bizarre sense of regard for people who “have served” in the forces.

There is one house I can think of with a flag pole, just as you come into Dun Laoghaire. I have always just assumed they are nutters.
    House at the bottom of my parent's road has one, they just fly random flags such as California State, Jolly Roger, F1 teams, etc

House at the bottom of my parent's road has one, they just fly random flags such as California State, Jolly Roger, F1 teams, etc
    Are you not tempted to knock the door and politely ask "what the fúck?".