Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Not really sure why everyone's acting all shocked about the AfD gains in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Do they have partners though? Is there a risk they'll move back when they get older and become a burden on you?

We're in a timebomb situation. Four parents, all with varying dysfunctionalties, and all alone except for the one who just impregnated a 30 year old Nigerian prostitute.

The chances of us not having to look after at least one of them when they get old are slim
    The yanqui will stay in the USA whatever, I think. And the Bradford one will move in with my sister-in-law if she moves in with anyone (which I doubt).

If you're gonna kill her, you might as well **** her first.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Shortly after my MIL moves in with us in her later years after her husband passes away I have every intention of killing her.

Suggestions for a method gratefully received.

If you're gonna kill her, you might as well **** her first.
    If I was man enough to get a hard on with that laying naked beneath me I probably would.

And then tell absolutely everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Shortly after my MIL moves in with us in her later years after her husband passes away I have every intention of killing her.

Suggestions for a method gratefully received.
    If you repeat your opinions about Aaron Ramsey to her over and over she might close her eyes and voluntarily slip into the arms of the reaper.
    Last edited by Ash; 09-26-2017 at 04:32 PM.

I thought it's when Aaron plays well that lives are at stake

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If you repeat your opinions about Aaron Ramsey to her over and over she might close her eyes and voluntarily slip into the arms of the reaper.

I thought it's when Aaron plays well that lives are at stake

Just think how many lives he has saved over the years, the useless welsh ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    ..unfortunate tendency to impregnate women and do a runner.
    lol. To be fair, that's a bit rich coming from an Irish.

And surely anyway, the really consequential "uttiwa and do an r" was, and still is, performed by you educated middle class sorts; with all your pills and abortions and divorces, your NHS and your state schools and so on. You've managed to turn knocking up dollies and scarpering into an important multi-billion pound industry, actually predicated on this fact, or tendency, to the point you're now up to your necks in undesirables from the third world. And Poland.

This fecklessness of yours is also several leagues more demographically and politically significant than a few darkies doing it too. Far more morally significant as well, I suppose.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Yes, but almost entirely culturally driven. Jews don't tend to move far from their parents and remain emotionally wedded to them by virtue of seeing them so often. As a result the parents are consulted (or offer an opinion uninvited) on everything, from house purchases to the schools you send your kids to. You don't wanna be the Jew that has to tell your parents you're getting divorced.

There's other factors at play, obviously, but this is certainly an important one.
    Yes, mere numbers are something of an issue, aren't they. Even I am practically catching you people up single-handedly
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is there a particular stigma to divorce? Because the removal of that is what's really sent divorce rates rocketing in the west.
    Extinction, you'd think? After all, that must be fairly stigmatic. There's not really the numbers to take such matters so lightly.