Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone recommend an Arsenal supporters forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Social issues? You make us sound like a right bunch of fannies.

Coverage of social issues tends to be Burney and Sir C posting links to nonsense from the guardian about various factions of benders/fragile ****wits/vegans/muslims......
    I had lunch in a Vegan restaurant last week, Govindas on Aungier Street.

It was alright.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I had lunch in a Vegan restaurant last week, Govindas on Aungier Street.

It was alright.
    What did you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    What did you have?
    Just an enormous heap of veg and pulses really, kind of curried up a little to make them half interesting. Cauliflower, potatoes obviously, tofu I suppose, chick peas.

Small bowl of salad which cost me a whole €0.50 extra and which to be fair I didn’t really want but was kind of thrown when the wee hippy lady asked me which ones I wanted.

I tend to eat meat free a few days per week, not some kind of conscious decision, just how I roll.

Just an enormous heap of veg and pulses really, kind of curried up a little to make them half interesting. Cauliflower, potatoes obviously, tofu I suppose, chick peas.

Small bowl of salad which cost me a whole €0.50 extra and which to be fair I didn’t really want but was kind of thrown when the wee hippy lady asked me which ones I wanted.

I tend to eat meat free a few days per week, not some kind of conscious decision, just how I roll.
    You eat meat free but this isn't a "conscious decision"? What is it then? Involuntary? Accidental?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    We are, let's be honest.

As an example, I seem to recall three raving homos* recently going on for three pages about how much they love their cats. That's right - cats. It was as f*cking embarrassing as anything I've ever seen posted on here. Football supporters around the globe would have cringed at it.

* NTTAWWI
    I understand that I am potentially one of those, as you put it; homos.

As such, I feel it my right to ask what NTTAWWI means?

Where do you stand on fish, SW? Just ordered my meal for my flight in a couple of weeks. Dover sole

Sounds pretty ****. You can make brilliant vegan indian food and I have had lovely vegan chilli before. The meat substitute stuff is pretty horrible though.

I cant stand the non dairy milks. I dont mind with the food but I dislike people ****ing around with my cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Where Arsenal supporters engage in discussions on the internet.
    I wouldn't bother they are mainly cunds.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You eat meat free but this isn't a "conscious decision"? What is it then? Involuntary? Accidental?
    Yes, indeed. Of course it is a decision I take to enter the premises and order my curry or whatever – however what I tried to say, and made a balls of it, is that I don’t decide to eat meat free as a deliberate health based decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Where do you stand on fish, SW? Just ordered my meal for my flight in a couple of weeks. Dover sole
    I enjoy fish R, not all fish but some fish.

Now I have no interest in where you are going on your flight, so please fúck off.