Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So who are the current most popular managers with whom to replace the SFC ASAP?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    WTF? Are you pissed, SW*?

* rhetorical question
    Pardon?

[QUOTE=Pokster;4179829][QUOTE=SWv2;4179827]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post

You need abdges to be the Arsenal manager sw... and obviously your team back home are doing well due to the coach, nothing to do with you
    I am quite sure one of the lads in The Speaker Connolly in Firhouse could get me badges if I wanted.

[QUOTE=SWv2;4179827][QUOTE=Pokster;4179825]
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I don't need badges as I played at a certain level.

Anyhow they are coached on 1 night a week by a fully badged up chap.

So, for the avoidance of doubt, you dont have any badges whatsoever.

We all played at a certain level, sw. That level may well have been 'pretty ****' but it was definitely certain for most of us

[QUOTE=World's End Stella;4179826][QUOTE=SWv2;4179824]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Many of us have felt that Dear Old Arsene has been a little bit frustrating at times this year, who is the current flavour of the month who we should get in?

WTF? Are you pissed, SW*?

* rhetorical question
    That is racist. Sorry, but it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    That is racist. Sorry, but it is.
    Maybe, but it was WES wot said that not me. You have failed to edit the post to tidy up the broken quote tags and therefore libelled me.

You will be hearing from my lawyers. :sniff:

[QUOTE=Peter;4179831][QUOTE=SWv2;4179827]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    So, for the avoidance of doubt, you dont have any badges whatsoever.

We all played at a certain level, sw. That level may well have been 'pretty ****' but it was definitely certain for most of us

In my youth I had badges – The Jam, The Who, Secret Affair. That type of thing. I had a CND one also of course, Red Wedge influence I expect.

Nowadays I am not a football coach so I don’t have badges. I have been asked, and have declined, to attend various FAI coaching courses and seminars. Not for me.

Small step from such things to having your initials on a track top.

You have had the pleasure of meeting me Pedro. I expect you know this is not me.

[QUOTE=SWv2;4179834][QUOTE=Peter;4179831]
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

In my youth I had badges – The Jam, The Who, Secret Affair. That type of thing. I had a CND one also of course, Red Wedge influence I expect.

Nowadays I am not a football coach so I don’t have badges. I have been asked, and have declined, to attend various FAI coaching courses and seminars. Not for me.

Small step from such things to having your initials on a track top.

You have had the pleasure of meeting me Pedro. I expect you know this is not me.

Yes, I see your point, especially regarding initials.

I managed a Sunday team for two years. Huge upturn in results after I came in and changed the system. I am just a natural, cant help it.

Badges me arse...

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Maybe, but it was WES wot said that not me. You have failed to edit the post to tidy up the broken quote tags and therefore libelled me.

You will be hearing from my lawyers. :sniff:
    That weren't me, it were the computer wot did that, yer honour.