Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UBER not having their licence renewed in London

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Im just trying to see something good in this Poks!
    The only good thing is m's car broke down
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Black cab drivers will be happy
    Hmm, sounds as though someone in TFL has had their palms nicely greased here. Perhaps the black cabbies have pooled together.

Imagine what it's like being me with two distinctly un-ethnic looking children?

People assume I'm either a cheap, foreign - and presumably homosexual - au pair, or a particularly brazen member of a child sex grooming gang.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    One would hope so. Here's another story.

I was in a pub in one of the streets just south of the British Museum when a woman came in, with a child and saying "has anyone lost their child?"

"Yes!" exclaimed another woman who had come into the pub looking for her lost child and went to claim her sprog.

"Is this your mother?" asked the first woman to the child. "Yes" replied the kid.

"Are you sure????" she demanded, holding the sprog back from its now-horrified mother being accused of potentially abducting her own child.

The child confirmed and the reunion was complete. It was wierd though, that for a moment the non-parent seemed to have 'legitimate' control over the fate of the child.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Black cab drivers will be happy
    Racist

I hear that despicable bunghole Jeff Bezos owns a chunk of Uber, so an extra two cheers if he is unhappy.

Why are so many people anti-Uber?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Why are so many people anti-Uber?
    I don't think they are. Most people love cheap stuff, even if it means cheap labour and low living standards for other people.