Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: UBER not having their licence renewed in London

  1. #1

    UBER not having their licence renewed in London

    Black cab drivers will be happy
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Black cab drivers will be happy
    It doesn't really work properly in London anyway.
    Anyway a man who wants to put in some extra hours and make a few quid in this country is punished and discouraged.

  3. #3
    found the local cabs to be way cheaper than Uber for airport trips.

    But fkin hate have to make bookings well in advance and waiting ages fit them to arrive

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It doesn't really work properly in London anyway.
    Anyway a man who wants to put in some extra hours and make a few quid in this country is punished and discouraged.
    Quite funny reading the Guardian comments. All the London-dwelling, Corbynista lefties are suddenly moaning about over-regulation and restraints on free trade.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Quite funny reading the Guardian comments. All the London-dwelling, Corbynista lefties are suddenly moaning about over-regulation and restraints on free trade.
    You have 'leftists' on the brain, my good man. And anyway the currently fashionable term is "snowflake." A duped follower of the globalist, Rothschildian agenda. Sort it out, cuckservative.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Quite funny reading the Guardian comments. All the London-dwelling, Corbynista lefties are suddenly moaning about over-regulation and restraints on free trade.
    Won't lefties just claim this is a failure of regulation and it should have been tighter sooner?*

    *Your mum should have been tighter sooner.

  7. #7
    General secretary of the Licensed Taxi Drivers' Association Steve McNamara said: "The mayor has made the right call not to re-license Uber.
    "We expect Uber will again embark on a spurious legal challenge against the mayor and TfL, and we will urge the court to uphold this decision.
    "This immoral company has no place on London's streets."


    ------


    Looooooooooool you would think he's talking about a *****phile app

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Looooooooooool you would think he's talking about a *****phile app
    Well, he is arguably talking about a rape app.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Well, he is arguably talking about a rape app.
    I left my daughter in an Uber for about 5 minutes recently with a driver called Muhammad as I dropped off my son at nursery.

    I felt well not racist

    ....................

    ......................................

    .................................................. .

    .................................................. ...............

    He raped her
    Last edited by Monty92; 09-22-2017 at 12:51 PM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I left my daughter in an Uber for about 5 minutes recently with a driver called Muhammad as I dropped off my son at nursery.

    I felt well not racist

    ....................

    ......................................

    .................................................. .

    .................................................. ...............

    He raped her
    You really are so funny
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •