Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Now I've got to drive to fúcking Welsh Wales :-(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    ARAF! 10 characters.

I went to North Wales once. There was only one place to eat called the Golden cod. I went there for 5 days in a row
    Luckily I will have my own facilities, f. I want to avoid having to interact with the locals if at all possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Luckily I will have my own facilities, f. I want to avoid having to interact with the locals if at all possible.
    Whereabouts?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Whereabouts?
    Snowdonia. Halfway up a mountain. No TV, no phone signal, no internets. Just welshers.

Snowdonia. Halfway up a mountain. No TV, no phone signal, no internets. Just welshers.
    Wonderful. It will be lovely, dont worry. If any Welshers approach you just charge at them shouting '**** off, Kinnock'....this tends to scare them away. Worked for me anyway.

Wonderful. It will be lovely, dont worry. If any Welshers approach you just charge at them shouting '**** off, Kinnock'....this tends to scare them away. Worked for me anyway.
    I have a placard which I will carry at all times which clearly states, 'My Taxes Pay Your Benefits'. I feel this will assist with clarifying my position.

I have a placard which I will carry at all times which clearly states, 'My Taxes Pay Your Benefits'. I feel this will assist with clarifying my position.
    Yes, I think this makes the matter very clear and should resolve any misunderstanding.

Yes, I think this makes the matter very clear and should resolve any misunderstanding.
    Sir Charlie RIP
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar