Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Now I've got to drive to f˙cking Welsh Wales :-(

  1. #1

    Now I've got to drive to f˙cking Welsh Wales :-(

    I'm going to be up front about this: I'm scared.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm going to be up front about this: I'm scared.
    ARAF! 10 characters.

    I went to North Wales once. There was only one place to eat called the Golden cod. I went there for 5 days in a row

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    ARAF! 10 characters.

    I went to North Wales once. There was only one place to eat called the Golden cod. I went there for 5 days in a row
    Luckily I will have my own facilities, f. I want to avoid having to interact with the locals if at all possible.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm going to be up front about this: I'm scared.
    It can be a very beautiful country though I accept your point that interacting with the locals can be tricky.

    More than once I have simply stood in silence when a Welsh has engaged me in conversation. While I may have appeared rude I was genuinely lost as to what the person had just said or enquired about.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Luckily I will have my own facilities, f. I want to avoid having to interact with the locals if at all possible.
    Whereabouts?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It can be a very beautiful country though I accept your point that interacting with the locals can be tricky.

    More than once I have simply stood in silence when a Welsh has engaged me in conversation. While I may have appeared rude I was genuinely lost as to what the person had just said or enquired about.
    You? Rude?

    Never

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You? Rude?

    Never
    Here we go.

    The early morning peace and calm of Awimb shattered as the Springsteen army move in. I expect your racist mongrel colleague will soon appear.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Whereabouts?
    Snowdonia. Halfway up a mountain. No TV, no phone signal, no internets. Just welshers.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Here we go.

    The early morning peace and calm of Awimb shattered as the Springsteen army move in. I expect your racist mongrel colleague will soon appear.
    Bit paranoid, sw? Not had a drink yet? Get a couple of pints of th'aul black stuff inside you, calm you down a bit.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Snowdonia. Halfway up a mountain. No TV, no phone signal, no internets. Just welshers.
    Wonderful. It will be lovely, dont worry. If any Welshers approach you just charge at them shouting '**** off, Kinnock'....this tends to scare them away. Worked for me anyway.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •