Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I am sitting in a room with 150+ people. I am the only native English speaker here as

I am sitting in a room with 150+ people. I am the only native English speaker here as

far as I can tell. The vast majority of delegates are German, with the odd scandi sprinkled about.

All the presentations and discussions are in English.

In your face, foreign losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    far as I can tell. The vast majority of delegates are German, with the odd scandi sprinkled about.

I was in a hotel bar once. There was a large group of germans and there was a woman with a short hair cut and flared trousers with a large jug of milk. They all kept looking at the milk and laughing hysterically for a good 30 minutes this went on.

This is remains a mystery.
    Die Milch ist lustig! HAHAHAHAHA.

Our flat refusal to speak any other language is one our greatest achievements. That and crushing the Hun at every opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I was in a hotel bar once. There was a large group of germans and there was a woman with a short hair cut and flared trousers with a large jug of milk. They all kept looking at the milk and laughing hysterically for a good 30 minutes this went on.

This is remains a mystery.
    Die Milch ist lustig! HAHAHAHAHA.
    It doesn't matter. If krauts found it funny, you wouldn't.

It doesn't matter. If krauts found it funny, you wouldn't.
    I thought it was funny a german lezzer in a pub with a jug of milk in a pub though.

Turns out that probably was the joke.