Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62

Thread: Jack Wilshere is an interesting player.

  1. #1

    Jack Wilshere is an interesting player.

    he can pick out some amazing passes.
    Yet always makes one extra complicated move or elaborate pass at the end and it goes to waste.

    Other thoughts,
    Is Sanchez deliberately over hitting passes? he did this last week.
    Why all these bloody backheels.
    why did we take a proper corner in the last few seconds of extra time allowing for a possible last attack for the other team?

  2. #2
    I don't think Doncaster would have scored even if we'd played without a keeper. It was a lifeless performance which you knew would be improved if it had to be.

    But disappointing for the fringe players not to take the opportunity to show something.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    he can pick out some amazing passes.
    Yet always makes one extra complicated move or elaborate pass at the end and it goes to waste.

    Other thoughts,
    Is Sanchez deliberately over hitting passes? he did this last week.
    Why all these bloody backheels.
    why did we take a proper corner in the last few seconds of extra time allowing for a possible last attack for the other team?
    I thought the selection of Sanchez was quite odd given the injury to Welbeck which means he is now without doubt a first 11 starter.

    That is all I have to say on this game as I did not see any of it.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    he can pick out some amazing passes.
    Yet always makes one extra complicated move or elaborate pass at the end and it goes to waste.

    Other thoughts,
    Is Sanchez deliberately over hitting passes? he did this last week.
    Why all these bloody backheels.
    why did we take a proper corner in the last few seconds of extra time allowing for a possible last attack for the other team?
    Wilshere will remain fit this season and his presence will be the catalyst that drives us to the treble FACT. (Possibly quadruple CONJECTURE)

    Sanchez is a drama queen who plays solely for Sanchez, not for his team-mates. Hopefully his role will be confined to League Cup and UEFA cup games until he leaves in January.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I thought the selection of Sanchez was quite odd given the injury to Welbeck which means he is now without doubt a first 11 starter.

    That is all I have to say on this game as I did not see any of it.
    Increase match fitness ahead of a return next monday... when he will throw a strop
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Sanchez is a drama queen who plays solely for Sanchez, not for his team-mates. Hopefully his role will be confined to League Cup and UEFA cup games until he leaves in January.
    You have chastised me in the past, at times aggressively and excessively if I may say so, for having opinions which could be deemed as negative towards our players.

    Lecturing me at length about what being a supporter means, as if I am some newbie on the scene, which we both know is factually incorrect.

    Now this.

    You're nothing but a Dutch Irish mongrel charlatan.

    That is my final word on this. Good day.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I don't think Doncaster would have scored even if we'd played without a keeper. It was a lifeless performance which you knew would be improved if it had to be.

    But disappointing for the fringe players not to take the opportunity to show something.
    I was sort of hoping that that Doncaster would score so we'd pick it up a bit.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Wilshere will remain fit this season and his presence will be the catalyst that drives us to the treble FACT. (Possibly quadruple CONJECTURE)

    Sanchez is a drama queen who plays solely for Sanchez, not for his team-mates. Hopefully his role will be confined to League Cup and UEFA cup games until he leaves in January.
    Seems rather silly that we didn't sell him.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You have chastised me in the past, at times aggressively and excessively if I may say so, for having opinions which could be deemed as negative towards our players.

    Lecturing me at length about what being a supporter means, as if I am some newbie on the scene, which we both know is factually incorrect.

    Now this.

    You're nothing but a Dutch Irish mongrel charlatan.

    That is my final word on this. Good day.
    Ooh, touchy.

    Off you flounce, Paddy. Must be time for your breakfast pint.

  10. #10
    That left back Josh Da Silva is quite the unit.

    Think Donnie were a little over awed early and we capitalised but the longer the game went on the less our players had an impact as the system was all wrong with players out of position again.

    Maitland needs to play in defensive midfield...he's the new Ray Parlour but just gets hung out on the left wing like a sick joke.

    Reece cannot defend to save his life and just became a constant target for Donnie.

    Norwich can do a lot better if we go with a similar set up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •