Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack Wilshere is an interesting player.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Ooh, touchy.

Off you flounce, Paddy. Must be time for your breakfast pint.
    I had a homemade “juice” for breakfast, not sure exactly what was in it but the colour was very green, and a digestive biscuit with Nutella.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I had a homemade “juice” for breakfast, not sure exactly what was in it but the colour was very green, and a digestive biscuit with Nutella.

mrs w has one of those juicer things? My glw bought one but luckily got bored with it inside a week. Back of the cupboard it is.

I wonder what those juices are supposed to do for you. Make you shít regular, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Maitland needs to play in defensive midfield...he's the new Ray Parlour but just gets hung out on the left wing like a sick joke.
    The tactical contradiction within this statement is making me feel weak and somewhat queasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    mrs w has one of those juicer things? My glw bought one but luckily got bored with it inside a week. Back of the cupboard it is.

I wonder what those juices are supposed to do for you. Make you shít regular, I suppose.
    Yes, Nutri Bullet thing but of course that is merely a brand name which has been taken into common vernacular, see Hoover for a well know case study.

Fruit, veg, spices and seeds / powders (legal). All blitzed to fúck and then decanted into a glass sat waiting for me as I start the challenges of a new day.

Some are vile, truly so, and will be chucked down the sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    he can pick out some amazing passes.
    Yet always makes one extra complicated move or elaborate pass at the end and it goes to waste.

Other thoughts,
    Is Sanchez deliberately over hitting passes? he did this last week.
    Why all these bloody backheels.
    why did we take a proper corner in the last few seconds of extra time allowing for a possible last attack for the other team?
    He simply doesn't play enough football. He needs to stay fit for a year to truly discover what sort of player he is, or can be, and then take it from there.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    He simply doesn't play enough football. He needs to stay fit for a year to truly discover what sort of player he is, or can be, and then take it from there.
    And then sign for someone else for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    And then sign for someone else for nothing.
    Probably. Can you think of another English, even British, player of Wilsh's sort that's been successful in England?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Probably Bentley but he ended up in Russia i fink.

His skills set is pretty rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Probably Bentley but he ended up in Russia i fink.

His skills set is pretty rare.
    Good call. I was thinking Gascoigne but can you see Jack scoring a hundert goals.

If he was taller and could do a good lucozade advert then maybe John Barnes

They don't make ads like that anymore...