Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Jack Wilshere is an interesting player.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He didn't call you a moose-fúcker.

I'd have called you a moose-fúcker
    Ahem, big headed sweaty moose-****er shirley?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Wait....so Jack isn't a central midfielder?

I am confused/sober.
    I think 'central midfielder' means something different these days. He's a trequartista, don't you know. #jorge

I think 'central midfielder' means something different these days. He's a trequartista, don't you know. #jorge
    Does he play in the middle bit of the pitch doing passes and stuff, and not scoring? I dont mind what we call it.

To be honest with you guys...I don't think he's that interesting to warrant 6 pages

Does he play in the middle bit of the pitch doing passes and stuff, and not scoring? I dont mind what we call it.
    Yes, but don't call him a central midfielder. Let's just call him Jack and not pigeonhole the poor chap.

I am afraid you are somewhat behind the times. Back in my day, a midfield player was a midfield player. Now he must be categorised as a central midfielder, a defensive midfielder, an attacking midfielder, or a no. 10/trequartista.

Football hipsters have destroyed our game, p #jorge

I am afraid you are somewhat behind the times. Back in my day, a midfield player was a midfield player. Now he must be categorised as a central midfielder, a defensive midfielder, an attacking midfielder, or a no. 10/trequartista.

Football hipsters have destroyed our game, p #jorge
    Or a holding midfielder. Or an injured midfielder, which is his best position.

Wait....so Jack isn't a central midfielder?

I am confused/sober.
    He's a footballer player, p. And a very good one - he can play in central midfield but he shouldn't be defined as a central midfield player.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He's a footballer player, p. And a very good one - he can play in central midfield but he shouldn't be defined as a central midfield player.
    I can see now that it was unfair. I notice we are continuing to make assumptions as to HIS gender identity.

Jack, and Jack alone, gets to decide who Jack is.

I can see now that it was unfair. I notice we are continuing to make assumptions as to HIS gender identity.

Jack, and Jack alone, gets to decide who Jack is.
    Spot on p I apologise for my pigeonholing