Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Jack Wilshere is an interesting player.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Right. And, importantly, without that foot falling off at the ankle each time
    Captain Marvel had his fair share of injuries.

Fúcked shoulder from memory.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Wide left in 343? Are you quite mad?

Jack is a central midfielder, Peter. Putting him anywhere else has been part of the problem. I prefer him further back as it encourages him to pass the ball more quickly, hanging on to it too long is one of his issues, one which are genius manager has never corrected.

Wenger out.
    That's harsh on Veng, imo. As P says, if he (Jack) had had the **** kicked out of him at an early age, he wouldn't do that anymore. (Of course, as a result, he probably wouldn't have ever made our first team either, seeing as the *that* is what makes people like Wenger like him so much in the first place). Anyway, the manager loves him so plays him further forward, but that can't really work either, as our team, probably more than any other, simply cannot afford to carry a non-scoring #10, and we certainly cannot afford to carry two or three of the buggers.

Like I said, Jack simply doesn't play enough football for anyone to really work out how, of even if, he is going to work out because he never stays fit for long enough. I'm not sure there's anything the manager can do about that.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Captain Marvel had his fair share of injuries.

Fúcked shoulder from memory.
    Not really. That mental image is forged entirely by the infamous footage of him being helped off the pitch having done said shoulder early on in a World Cup game. As I say, he actually played about 800 games; hardly the career of a Sicknote, is it. I doubt Wilshere will get anywhere near that.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Wide left in 343? Are you quite mad?

Jack is a central midfielder, Peter. Putting him anywhere else has been part of the problem. I prefer him further back as it encourages him to pass the ball more quickly, hanging on to it too long is one of his issues, one which are genius manager has never corrected.

Wenger out.
    Beautifully put - in one sentence you absolutely sum up how little you know or understand football. wd Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Beautifully put - in one sentence you absolutely sum up how little you know or understand football. wd Wes
    Beautifully put - in one sentence you absolutely sum up how much of a tw@t you can be when people have an opinion which differs from yours. wd Anaconda

Beautifully put - in one sentence you absolutely sum up how much of a tw@t you can be when people have an opinion which differs from yours. wd Anaconda
    Morning Wes. I'm tremendously hungover this morning, so I wouldn't take anything I say too seriously. As if you ever did

Morning Wes. I'm tremendously hungover this morning, so I wouldn't take anything I say too seriously. As if you ever did
    BOOO, a good friday AWIMB fight is always fun
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

He didn't call you a moose-fúcker.

I'd have called you a moose-fúcker

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He didn't call you a moose-fúcker.

I'd have called you a moose-fúcker
    I feel it would have been politically incorrect to call the moose-fúcker a moose-fúcker

Wait....so Jack isn't a central midfielder?

I am confused/sober.