Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The Doncaster manager is the son of a certain red-faced Glaswegian of Arsene's former

The Doncaster manager is the son of a certain red-faced Glaswegian of Arsene's former

acquaintance.

"We are going down there to shock them" he said.

Ooo-er.

In other news, I am looking forward to seeing wor Jackie start. I think he might be like a new signing!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    acquaintance.

Ooo-er.

In other news, I am looking forward to seeing wor Jackie start. I think he might be like a new signing!
    I see AW is sorting out a few match tickets for AF.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I see AW is sorting out a few match tickets for AF.

Is he?

AF and his mates in the home section eh? The banter would be lovely.

Is he?

AF and his mates in the home section eh? The banter would be lovely.
    "“I know they had their sort of spat but they actually get on really well. They have a hell of a lot of respect for each other,” Ferguson Jr says. “In fact Arsène is sorting out the tickets for my father for Wednesday, so there you go. Coming up against the manager is a great experience for me. He is a great manager and has had a fantastic career.”"

They couldn't have offered the United job twice if Sir Alex didn't like him.

acquaintance.

Ooo-er.

Oh, are we on TV/stream, then? Often hard to find these funny little games.

Obviously you're not actually going to spend monies on a Carling Cup fixture. Against Doncaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Oh, are we on TV/stream, then? Often hard to find these funny little games.

Obviously you're not actually going to spend monies on a Carling Cup fixture. Against Doncaster.
    Not very many monies, it has to be said. Just as well we have some fans that go to the less glamourous ties though, otherwise we'd end up looking like Spurs.

I did nearly bin it off, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    They couldn't have offered the United job twice if Sir Alex didn't like him.
    Arsene turned it down because it he didn't want have have to listen to the "sit down you *********" every other week.

Always thought Darren Ferguson looked quite a bit like Ally McCoist.