Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Went to see Rob Brydon last night.. was very very good

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post

He was still talking when they put him in his final resting place
    "Good grave, good grave" "Didn't they dig well"

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Au contraire Dutch, Aaron is quite the Welsh having gone to a Welsh speaking school (Ysgol Gyfun Cwm Rhymni) up to GCSE.

Mind you the other schools in Caerphilly, and the town in general, are as rough as arseholes so it may have been a decision based on survival.

Bale on the other hand comes from Whitchurch, a comfortable (posh by their standards) suburb in Cardiff where speaking Welsh is probably frowned upon.
    I think that sometimes we get too caught up in the technical analysis of Aaron's game like his positional sense, his commitment to defending, how often and why he gives it away under pressure, his inconsistent finishing, his tendency to try tricks when simple football is called for etc etc, and forget to focus on the really important thing.

He's f*cking Welsh.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I think that sometimes we get too caught up in the technical analysis of Aaron's game like his positional sense, his commitment to defending, how often and why he gives it away under pressure, his inconsistent finishing, his tendency to try tricks when simple football is called for etc etc, and forget to focus on the really important thing.

He's f*cking Welsh.
    I do find it funny that a Canadian would have a go at someone for being Welsh
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    "Good grave, good grave" "Didn't they dig well"
    " Lower lower ! "
    10 characters? Pile of cund.