Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: AWIMB Bob Dylan suggestions - WES's review

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Sure, they would. Atlantic City is his finest moment.
    Can you imagine the record company receiving the proposed album? A year after he had finally managed hit singles from The River?

I bet they wanted to kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Can you imagine the record company receiving the proposed album? A year after he had finally managed hit singles from The River?

Fúck me are you still wittering on about Springsteen?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Don't look at me, Steve. I only really know that one song.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Yes. Do you have a problem with that?

What do you think the significance is of Atlantic City being the second song? And whilst we don't want you to speculate, what would the message have been had it been the 4th song? Let's start there then we can work through all the other options.

Jesus wept.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    What do you think the significance is of Atlantic City being the second song? And whilst we don't want you to speculate, what would the message have been had it been the 4th song? Let's start there then we can work through all the other options.

Jesus wept.
    Everything dies and that's a fact/maybe everything that dies someday comes back.

Can you see how that relates to the first song? Can you see how Highway Patrolman, State Trooper and Used Cars link together? Can you see why Reason to Believe is the last song?

Even you must get that. A tougher ask is why Mansion on the Hill and My Fathers House are so far apart. He is returning to a theme but why specifically there, between tracks 3 and 9. That is a tough one.

See, its fun isn't it

Everything dies and that's a fact/maybe everything that dies someday comes back.

Can you see how that relates to the first song? Can you see how Highway Patrolman, State Trooper and Used Cars link together? Can you see why Reason to Believe is the last song?

Even you must get that. A tougher ask is why Mansion on the Hill and My Fathers House are so far apart. He is returning to a theme but why specifically there, between tracks 3 and 9. That is a tough one.

See, its fun isn't it
    Deviant. Deviant.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Deviant. Deviant.
    Ok, just do what you want.

Seriously, you are missing out though....